The Global Secret Summit was over.

The resolution unanimously passed are: to let the people of the present and the future generations know the beginning and end of the disaster and how to deal with it after it reappears.

"The people don't believe the explanation given by the government and denounced the politicians as liars."

Although the speeches of several major countries had been unified, the effect was far from ideal.

After a few years, some people would tear up the attention manual on disasters issued by the State. It could be imagined that the days of peace would continue for thirty years or three hundred years. Everyone would feel that these are just lies, and dismiss the official statement, until the disaster comes again, and prove the truth with bloodshed and death.

"Is there a way, for people who don't believe the truth to patiently read the government instructions and pass it down from generation to generation, until we humans become extinct?"

Hearing this, all State officials felt that this was a fantasy.

The cow won't drink water if you press down its head. Even if TV stations brainwashed the citizens and successfully instilled it in them, it wouldn't last long, but if they fail to do so, their political enemies would come to power and denounce them. Then they would get the recognition of the majority.

Some are unhappy just thinking that after a few years, others wouldn't care about this while some people sincerely thought about the future. But, in any case, they all have one thing in common, they don't want to carry infamy when they retire or die.

With this big problem, each State's key members sighed.

"......en? It doesn't matter if they believe, as long as the truth is passed down, right? Then I have a way."

The head of Red Dragon, Colonel Lu, in his decades-long years of disguising as Vice Director of Guangshi Administration, drinking tea and managing newspapers became an occupational habit, so he immediately thought of it.

"Make a movie, a classic movie across the ages."

Although the other countries were slower, the presidents went back to discuss it with their advisors, and the same suggestion was made.

Use the form of entertainment that people are willing to accept and leave an impression on the public.

Put between countries, this would be called cultural invasion, or cultural import......

"Since this movie will carry such a major responsibility, it must be successful. From the script to the actors, all must be made by professionals! Music and special effects must be flawless! It should impress on everyone and get it to sweep awards in Oscar. If it can't reach this level, don't even mention it!"

France said: Must be within Cannes award-winning standards.

To keep up, other European countries: There should be no suspense at the Venice Film Festival.

"The classical value must be more than Titanic, and the special effects must be comparable to Avatar."

"Only classics will be remembered in later generations!"

"Then, as human civilization progressed, the people who have seen this movie would know how to survive in the Abandoned World and know the weaknesses of the ability holders. Also, as an ability holder, they would know how they could correct their own mentality and choose the right path."

Li Fei listened as Guangshi Administration Red Dragon's specialized personnel explain the truth of the film planning. His feelings were difficult to describe in words. He stabilized his mind and slowly asked: