Li Fei compared himself with the trousers, tangled to find that it only reached the calf.

Just now, the Movie Emperor is faced with a tough choice: the dirty clothes that exude an unusual smell, or this school uniform.

After three minutes, Zhao Wen got a call from inside.

"I'm sorry, I think I need an explanation about the clothes." Li Fei said with no expression.

"Supplies are in short supply, I thought you knew. Disaster reliefs are everywhere, and the durable camouflage clothing is only used for emergencies. Right now, the allocated emergency supply in this base is the spring uniform of the third high school in Ganzhou. The spare clothing is only this one, also......I know what you think, but the situation is particularly difficult. Just imagine yourself as a plain and simple youth, like you're filming a campus youth idol drama!" The skinny Zhao Wen said with a smile.

"......"

Nonsense! Which campus youth drama protagonist wore traditional Chinese school uniform?!

There's a reality show in the entertainment industry where they let the guest wear a variety of professional clothing, and becoming beautiful or ugly is the gimmick. Only today did Li Fei discovered that students also seemed to be a profession? It really tests the beauty of handsome men and women. He'd even worn a beggar's outfit, but this school uniform is completely different!!

Fortunately, Zhao Wen didn't give him everything in that size. At least he gave him......underwear......

Putting on the undershirt and shorts, he summoned up the courage to wear the school uniform trousers and considered it as cropped pants. He took a scissor and removed the ugly stripes, then he wore the coat while folding the sleeves.

Li Fei stood in front of the mirror and had never been so thankful for his face.

It held well, not that ugly......although, it's a bit strange.

When Li Fei entered the door again, Jian Hua was eating lunch. He looked up and can't hide his expression for a moment. This kind of wanting to laugh but can't expression made Li Fei a little moved.

Speaking of which, he had a variety of ways to let Jian Hua reveal the expression he wanted to see.

——now that there are no mushrooms, this is important.

Jian Hua didn't know that Li Fei's thoughts had already reached the censored area. In fact, when Li Fei's front foot just left, Jian Hua immediately knew that the Movie Emperor's peacock disease reared its head.

He can't stand ruining his image in front of his lover even if he didn't notice this before. Separated for a long time and excited at reuniting with Jian Hua, Li Fei subconsciously forgot himself.

According to Li Fei's habits, a school uniform or anything like that would definitely not be his choice.

Most probably, he was trolled!

However, even if he's trolled, Li Fei can still maintain his image. He has an unparalleled self-confidence. This is the exclusive skill of a male god who had no dead angles in front of a camera lens, from a smile to a walk to different positions, it forced people to see his face first and then notice his clothes.

Even if the clothes are mismatched......

It's okay with that face.

Li Fei walked beside Jian Hua's bed at the fastest speed and sat down. He quietly breathed a sigh of relief and began to carefully look at Jian Hua's injury. The fracture is covered with plaster, but Li Fei heard about the cause of injury. He thought of the height of the crack on top of Ganzhou highway and the ground, and couldn't help but break out in cold sweat.