There are many high order ability holders in China. If this leaked out, where'd they go to find someone to lead?

Old Cheng sighed heavily. He carefully checked the footprints and found only traces.

With the blurred vision of an old person and with not much light in the cave, he only had the flashlight he carried with him, and his groping hands, which is really difficult.

Old Cheng got ready to straighten up. He stood up slowly to prevent himself from getting dizzy. As a result, the flashlight illuminated a bizarre swaying scene in front. Old Cheng grabbed the flashlight, but the light still undulated. He couldn't help but close his eyes——

"Ah!"

There was a short scream.

How is someone in the cave? Old Cheng looked up and was stunned. He blinked several times until he realized that the surroundings have changed.

There's no bubbling hot spring and no overhanging stalactites. Instead, there's an underground passage that's wide enough for several people. Ancient slabs formed an arched roof, like the remains of an ancient city thousands of years ago seen in documentaries.

Old Cheng's flashlight shone on a young girl with straight blonde hair.

She turned her head, stepped back, and had a gun in her hand. She watched Old Cheng with vigilant eyes.

She's not very old, has a good body shape, and very beautiful. After discovering that the "competitor" is an unarmed old man, the girl heaved a sigh of relief.

English came out of her mouth, but Old Cheng didn't understand anything.

The girl wrinkled her brows, then she spat out two words in Chinese in a strange accent, "Black Abyss?"

Old Cheng's expression slightly changed.

The girl leaned back against the cave walls, then turned and quickly ran.

There's a dark passage at the corner. The steps led to an unknown dark place, but Old Cheng didn't follow. He put out the flashlight and listened to the other side of the passage.

At least five high order ability holders are fighting nearby.

The stone walls creaked, the aftermath of energy surges all over the place. Old Cheng also heard the low growl from a herd of monsters. Even separated by so much distance, Old Cheng can tell which monsters these sounds belong to.

It sounds as if a nib rubbed against sandpaper, then like a heavy object being dragged on the ground, and also something scratching a thick plant......

"Cannibal Squid!"

Old Cheng's expression significantly changed. He'd taken a close up look of Abandoned World's top predators. Huai City ability holders even paid a considerable price just to kill a cannibal squid.

And now this sound is obviously more than two.

Luckily, the cannibal squid isn't heading in this direction.

"What's over there?" Old Cheng said to himself. He knew the habits of this monster very well. Once a cannibal squid found a more valuable prey, it'd immediately turn around and go after it. Even if there's food in front of it, it'll ignore it and wholeheartedly pursue the most "delicious" food, unwilling to let go.

Old Cheng himself is A-class, and that girl just now is probably also A-class, but the cannibal squid didn't come in this direction......

"Jian Hua?"

Disdaining A-class, the only one left is S-class.

Old Cheng hesitated for half a minute, but still hurried that way.