The wet air is stuffy, and just taking a walk made breathing difficult.

The forest seemed to have no end and because they can't see the sky, there's no difference between day and night. Sometimes there's a clump of fluorescent lichens and mushrooms on the roadside. Some yellowish, and some blue-green, far and near, like ghost fire from the Netherworld.

After a long time, they can't tell the direction in the forest. They were almost driven mad by this uniform light points, and suspected being in an illusion.

Jian Hua's eyes have just became dazed, but he woke up in a few seconds.

Compared to the nightmare of nothingness, this is nothing.

With nothing here, Jian Hua began to pay attention to Li Fei's expression. Whenever Li Fei appeared dazed, he would immediately wake him up.

These glowing things might have releases gas that created hallucinations, and made it easy to cause cognitive bias. Once, Li Fei walked straight toward a pool. Fortunately, Jian Hua found it timely.

This road is not easy; even Jian Hua accidentally bumped his forehead.

Illusions appeared more and more frequently. Li Fei saw that after he died, Jian Hua left the cemetery. The heavy rain wet his hair and clothes. In such an awkward shape, Jian Hua has no expression, and his whole body exudes the atmosphere of solitude.

The eyes that looked up at the sky have apathy.

He walked on the street, eyes occasionally moving to the middle of the road, looking like he wanted to cross the railing.

The city is no longer that lively bustling scene; ruins are everywhere with cars tattered and messy. Some homeless people trembled and huddled under the bridge.

There are two men on the street viciously fighting for a small bag of food. They held sharp weapons, and their knives are stained with blood, Jian Hua's eyes stared straight at the blade. The two men became aware, turned around and shouted at Jian Hua.

Jian Hua slowly turned his head, like he used a lot of effort.

He walked alone on the road with no street lights, no smooth path, and no light in front......

"Li Fei!"

A fishy smell lingered on the tip of his nose. Li Fei violently woke up from the illusion.

Yes, an illusion. Li Fei is very sure. When he woke up and remembered, he found that except for Jian Hua, the other scenes are ridiculous. The cemetery is the graveyard of his grandparents. Since it was a mountain forest, it's impossible for Jian Hua to leave the cemetery and then come to the ruins of a city in such a short time.

The tattered vehicles on the road include some cars used by celebrities. There is also Star Media Entertainment CEO Liang Jun's car. All in all, he is more familiar with that car.

The two people who fought for food, one looked like Huo Wei, one is Lu Zhao......

This is of course impossible! Illusion has always been an illusion. Just like a dream, people will subconsciously fill the details of the dream with familiar scenes. There's not the slightest doubt when you're in it, so you can't find anything strange until you get out of your dream.

For Jian Hua to be in the illusion is normal. After all, Li Fei "knew" the original story, and he hid one thing in his heart: The book transmigrator mentioned that there is speculation that the Devourer has depression.

In the information brought by various book transmigrators, some speculations are outrageous. Like Johnson has a shady relationship with Li Fei or something. Depression is not the mainstream view. Many people believed that Jian Hua has a mental illness, but don't think it's depression.