Is Li Fei's lover the Devourer? Since this question doesn't have an accurate answer, will Dr. Mad retreat? No, he may be even more excited. Maybe at this moment, he's planning on how to set a trap.

"Most people will think to escape as soon as possible when faced with two S-class and one A-class ability holder. Most people will also think that since we have so much power, there's no need to worry about Dr. Mad playing tricks."

However, they're not ordinary people......

Jian Hua looked at the map, and said without looking up, "Then, he will gradually expose his whereabouts, showing the illusion that we're 'about to catch up.' Then when we feel that we're about to catch him, he'll make us step into a trap?"

Li Fei smiled without speaking.

After discovering they're from Black Abyss, there will always be guys like paparazzi Qi. He no longer hid his relationship with Jian Hua. After all, Jian Hua still had that sleeping sickness, so there's the excuse that he's often not awake. Even if Li Fei carried him on his back, or held his hand while walking, no one would suspect.

Dr. Mad discovered that the people from Black Abyss are looking for him and changed his troublemaking attitude. If he's not afraid of becoming bald, he'll probably leave hairs all over the place.

There's no frontal confrontation on both sides, but the traces are enough to "communicate."

Those local ability holders, when they saw someone coming, most refused to approach and hid nearby to watch. They make sure there's no danger before coming over and asking for the situation.

Paparazzi Qi did not control his mouth. He would not directly say Li Fei's gossip to strangers, but he likes to brag to his companions that he's knowledgeable. You don't even have to eavesdrop.

"Yang Chao also looked for me for this matter. He wanted to stop him from talking. You know what he's worried about......" Jian Hua felt that his character has changed. He guessed that there's no way to mix with the entertainment industry anymore. Everyone looked like they've got something to say. If they take advantage when they encountered them, and set up those people to confront them, are they still not afraid?

Li Fei smiled and said to his ear, "I know that you don't like things that are too complicated, and you're also too lazy to pay attention to these, so just let me handle it."

"The Movie Emperor as a private consultant, how much is your consulting fee?" Jian Hua looked askance.

Li Fei thought about it, then seriously said, "The price is a little high, you have to sell the rest of your life to be able to afford it."

"Most of my life." Jian Hua doesn't feel like he's alive half the time.

"I was wrong. It's most of your life." Li Fei quickly corrected, then emphasized, "In short, follow me as my life assistant. Given your double salary as a stuntman, it's not enough."

Jian Hua wanted to say something in response to that.

His initial impression of the actor Li Fei is quite different. Some of it showed on Jian Hua's expression, so when he raised this point, Li Fei asked, "Which one did you know first, obviously General Wu."

"......"

If he removed seeing Li Fei through the screen in entertainment gossip shows, then he saw the real person for the first time in the 《Crow》 studio.

Big-name actors have a particular rest area. As a substitute with a small role, he can only look from afar.

Li Fei was right, Jian Hua's initial impression of the actor is through General Wu. With no General Wu, he may not even remember Li Fei's face since he had been tracing General Wu's outline many times in his heart.