Two people hugged each other, the room silent.

Four hours later, Jian Hua opened his eyes again. This time, he didn't dream and didn't see an endless dark world. He just had a normal sleep, waking up lazy and relaxed. He felt nostalgic at the temperature of the pillow and bed.

"......"

Jian Hua came back to himself finding that the pillow is gone and the quilt also thrown aside. The warm temperature came from Li Fei who is holding him.

Because the unscrupulous mushrooms filled the whole room, when Jian Hua's abilities went out of control, they didn't even let the bedside go. When Li Fei is about to sleep, he used a thick mushroom cap as a pillow. Not only him, but even Jian Hua is also leaning on it.

Jian Hua raised his head slightly after waking up, and the mycelium rapidly slipped away.

The "pillow" broke down into fine strands and ran away. Li Fei's face inevitably "hit" the bed. He opened his eyes in a daze, not knowing what happened.

After a few seconds, Li Fei remembered what happened before going to bed. Because he was worried about Jian Hua, he was about to say something when his cheek was touched.

"......"

Two people looked at each other, leaning on the bed, and not even wearing clothes.

Jian Hua did not feel awkward at all, anyway, he can't see clearly in the dark. His fingers touched Li Fei's face, confirming his earlier guess.

The mushrooms are crushed. The front cap is of course smooth, but the back is not very flat.

Li Fei's face now has traces of hyphae.

He touched the back of his hand and also understood. His mood became subtle.

"I'm hungry."

"I'll get it......huh?" Li Fei subconsciously answered, but after listening to Jian Hua's words, he was surprised again.

"In the dream, I didn't let the mushrooms enter the hole. It's probably because of this that I can feel hunger now." In Jian Hua's memory, that scary feeling is not so obvious, but once he regained his senses, he started thinking about how to deal with the problem, and not let himself fall into that world of nothingness.

"The Red Dragon people in the base planted some beans and vegetables. They also brought instant soup packets. Taste and nutrition are okay. Since you haven't eaten for a long time, it's inconvenient to eat things that are too hard and too dry. Should I go and get you some?"

Jian Hua nodded.

Li Fei is ready to wear clothes and go out. Despite seeing things clearly in the dark, he still searched for a long time under the mushroom pile on the bedside, only to find underwear, jacket and trousers crumpled into a ball.

"This time, Abandoned World hasn't ended yet?" Jian Hua looked around. Of course, he can't see any clues, but the meaning behind Li Fei's words contained too much information.

At this time, someone knocked on the door.

Having experienced Red Dragon's "send hot water" service, the corner of Li Fei's eyes twitched, his expression dark and gloomy.

"It's Zhao Wen." Jian Hua based it on his scanning ability to know who is outside the door.

The door opened automatically, and the skinny man was "pushed" into the room by a group of mushrooms.

There are no lights inside the room. There are lights, but on the dim setting, so Zhao Wen can only see mushrooms in front of his eyes. He was about to say something when he heard that Li Fei's tone is not right, "So timely?"