At this time, if they didn't shoot, they would narrow their eyes, move their gun to aim then shoot. They're obviously picking a target.

Li Fei saw a corpse crow hit the hood of the car.

Zhao Wen anxiously fought with the steering wheel and avoided the oncoming rush of a lizard. It was followed by two bullets hitting the head of the blue lizard, each of them hitting an eye, and blood flowed out like a flower.

The Hummer drove fast, but the gunshots continued. Those monsters who suddenly fell, it's difficult for ordinary people to guess if they're pulled down by the mushrooms, or shot by the gun.

These Red Dragon members' abilities are not high, but even with no gun in hand, facing such a dangerous situation, their chances of surviving is much higher than ordinary people, because they won't panic.

——the era of high-order ability holders who dominate the world will never come.

This isn't the book so it won't happen now.

Because the body mutated and had strong power that can even topple an organization in the blink of an eye, if everyone is better than the police or army, they would worry about the quality of the military of this country.

"Right, your foresight's good!" The Red Dragon member who changed the gun clip smiled and teased.

They are targeting those dangerous monsters, of course, they saw that flames suddenly hit the target they selected.

The fireball is hidden behind the shot bullet, and sometimes even pulled the hyphae to attack the more tricky guys among the monster group (the mushroom's instinct to chase the reserve grain).

"There are too many monsters, save your bullets!" Zhao Wen loudly shouted.

The Red Dragon member holding the submachine guns signed okay, and watched the situation on both sides of the road, preventing the Hummer from breaking into the attack range of powerful monsters like the glass snail.

Some of the monsters that are spinning around residential buildings and smashing windows heard the movement of the Hummer. They were soon attracted by the "delicious" food and attacked. Those who consider themselves to be powerful thought about it, and dropped their original prey to chase the car.

"Hope they can seize the opportunity, successfully kill low-level monsters, and keep their lives!" A Red Dragon member talked to himself.

With too many monsters, even Li Fei and Jian Hua, these two S-class ability holders, felt like a drop in the ocean, unless they fight like the final battle of high-order ability holders, which would destroy the entire block. Monsters and ability holders would die, and after the end of the Abandoned World, ordinary people would also suffer heavy casualties, if not smashed to death, they'd be buried alive.

The Hummer rushed out. The density of monsters on this road is significantly lower, so the skinny man suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhao Wen took out a map, and threw it to the people behind, "Find the nearest meeting point."

"Meeting point?" Li Fei felt that when Abandoned World came this time, it's a little unusual.

"Since your assistant's accident, the latest news from Black Abyss said that Abandoned World lasted for 30 days. Major Zhang especially combined our Haicheng Abilities Group into more than ten teams and gave flares, tear gas, and rocket launcher to every team......it's used to deal with big guys like the cannibalistic squid and glass snail!"

"The few of us hit the jackpot." Others are bitter and joked.

Preparation is one thing, but falling in and being trapped by a circle of monsters, people with poor psychological quality would have already collapsed.