Directly swallow! (T/N: Let's take a moment to laugh. Alright, let's continue.)

It's uncomfortable now, but the dark behemoth is lazy. Not even as a last resort, it doesn't even want to open its mouth.

——delicious food should be kept and enjoyed. How can you eat it casually, that's so wasteful!

The dark behemoth is tolerant. Being stepped on is quite a strange feeling.

And then it felt that the subject had an abnormal behavior, the dark beast's heart is moved. It moved slightly, putting the rest of its body under the flame beast's claws, reminding the impudent guy which place it should massage.

After the idle adjustment of position, although strenuous, it was very comfortable. No wonder host is so obsessed.

The dark behemoth yawned, becoming even more relaxed as it stretched its body, half asleep.

Jian Hua wrapped around Li Fei's arm. He barely opened his eyes as spotlights shone from outside the window——in the dark space, he can only feel Li Fei. When the mushrooms quietly became transparent, Li Fei did not pay attention. Because under the magic eyes, the mushroom that hid is still in full view.

Li Fei thought that only he could see Jian Hua's expression in the dark.

Jian Hua controlled his ability when Li Fei was distracted. He looked at Li Fei through the outside lights.

The forehead and body are covered in sweat, the muscles tightened, and below the flat abdomen is a mermaid line in straight, smooth lines. The things in the shadows are not clear and only showed a trace of the action, Even so, Jian Hua can still outline the object by feeling.

His crimson cheeks, protruding palm veins, half-closed eyes, and every drop of sweat flowing through his chest reflects a ray of light.

Li Fei sensed that he had failed to induce Jian Hua to come and cooperate. He longs for Jian Hua to understand what happiness is, and be more proactive. Love is originally a thing that requires a high degree of cooperation between two sides, no tacit understanding is different from a conscious physical dialogue.

This desire from his bones let Li Fei deliberately avoid the key areas.

Initially, Jian Hua found a rhythm, and the atmosphere is just right. Why did it suddenly stop? The force that barely propped up also disappeared. Is it because he's hanging on his arm?

Li Fei opened his eyes. He saw Jian Hua looking at him in disappointment with his pupil unfocused.

——is the duration too long, or are you out of power?

Li Fei's brain is a bit confused by the high heat. At this time, no can retain much thinking ability. Li Fei leaned down in the darkness, and gently changed position, lying on the bed with Jian Hua on the side.

The single bed is small. If they lie down side by side, they won't be able to sleep.

But there is no risk of falling off the bed because the mushroom next to it covered more than the bedside. Occasionally, the mushroom will brush Li Fei's back, like soft cushions, though not mashable.

Every time it hits the most comfortable place, the dark behemoth squints in satisfaction. It felt that the flame beast is a qualified reserve grain. Aside from its purpose as food, it's not bad to play a different role.

The poor flame beast felt the body under its claws twitch, and the range is evident. The reaction to some areas is more prominent than others, and a hard push will make the dark beast issue a vague grunt like it was in pain. It thought that it'd found the enemy's weakness! Without saying anything, it would crazily step on that spot, learning about the dark beast's body, figuring out which are the "vital" parts, and physically holding down the "enemy" that is "trying to rebel".