Chapter Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

Silvia smiled, "Well yes Winky, my husband and I were all over wanted posters for the past year. I'd be surprised if you didn't."

"Yeah," added George as Fred spoke, "We'd be surprised if you didn't know her. She was a ruthless killer."

Arthur Weasley scolded his sons again, apologising to Sirius and Silvia. Winky shook her head, "No, no, no. Winky recognises Mrs Black from Winky's Master Crouch."

"Bartemius?" Questioned Silvia, "Why would someone from the Ministry mention me?"

Winky shook her head again, speaking, "Master Crouch Jr-"

Winky hit herself on the stair rail beside her, muttering, "Winky shouldn't have said that! Bad Winky!"

Silvia widened her eyes in shock, as did Sirius and Remus. Her face paled slightly, it was like the trauma was resurfacing again, just at the mention of his name. Sirius grabbed his wife's arm gently as he spoke to Winky, lowering to her level,

"It's okay, miss. It was just a mistake, don't worry. We need to be on our way now to our seats. Hopefully we will see you again soon!"

Winky pulled her arms into her chest as she smiled happily, nodding. "Goodbye Mr Potter! Bye Mr and Mrs Black!"

Winky was gone.

Sirius, Remus and Silvia glanced at each other skeptically as Harry glanced at his family confused. "What was that about?"

Silvia shook her head, "Don't worry, Mini-Prongs. Now, let's go find our seats!"
~~~~
"How far up are we?" Asked Ron.

Silvia was about to reply from behind him but a arrogant voice that Silvia could recognise anywhere interrupted her, "Well, put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know."

Lucius fucking Malfoy.

Beside him stood Narcissa Malfoy and his son, Draco. Draco began to speak cockily, "My parents and I are in the Ministers Box, by invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Silvia rolled her eyes, just like his father.

Lucius spun around to face him, "Don't boast, Draco."

Narcissa's face held a bit of a sneer but she did not say anything. Silvia spoke up as her and her husband stood next to Arthur, "Actually, blondie 2.0. We were also invited by Fudge but as it happens, we would prefer to see the match properly."

The Malfoy's jaw practically dropped as they saw her and Sirius. Narcissa looked as if she'd seen a ghost, "What?" Began Sirius, "Surprised to see us, dear cousin? Or should I make that a plural?"

Silvia smirked at her husband as she saw something flicker in Narcissa's eyes. Lucius glared at the couple as he turned his attention back to the Weasleys, "There's no need with this people." Silvia scoffed as her godson turned his friends away and they began to walk off.

Unfortunately, they wouldn't get very far as the blonde senior had caught Harry with his cane. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you?" He asked with his infuriating voice that Silvia desperately wanted to punch the person it belonged to.

Lucius added, "While you can."

"What's that supposed to mean you prick?" Snapped Silvia. The two used to get along but when she stopped being friends with Alyssa for unforeseen circumstances, the two had disliked each other since.
And, believe it or not, she had been quite good friends with Narcissa once too but that also ended when she and Sirius got sent to Azkaban.

The blonde smirked at her as he gave one last glance to Harry before three Malfoys walked away.

With the glare Silvia was giving them as they walked off, they would have surely turned into stone. "Merlin, he's such a stuck up c-"