12

addison woke up due to noises in the kitchen. she slowly opened her eyes seeing the sun rising already. she didn't know why but somehow she sleeps much better these last weeks. it's like her body could finally calm down and relax.

addison looked next to her only seeing kate's bedside empty. it's crazy kate even has a bedside at her hotelroom already.

she turned her body around sniffling on kate's pillow smelling her shampoo. it's like a garden full of flowers covered in honey.

she pushed herself up on her elbow looking around the room. it still looks like yesterday when kate and her ripped of each others clothes before falling into the bed.

addison stood up walking over to kate's top from yesterday, again smelling it. she doesn't know why but she couldn't get enough of her smell.

after looking for something to wear addison freshened herself up in the bathroom. she wanted to look good for kate.

she went under the shower, brushed her hair and put on some make up. after almost 30 minutes she left the bathroom again.

she opened the bedroom door to find kate reading something in a magazine. she had her glasses on, wore a blouse with lots of cleavage, which she normally doesn't do. after looking closely addison saw it was one of her own blouses. but to her suprise kate only had some panties on. oh how she loved kate's smooth legs.

looking to her right she saw that kate made her breakfast. she smiled walking up to the blond, who got her hair in a high ponytail.

"morning." addison greets her.

"morning, my love." kate greets back with a smirk. "you had enough of starring at me?"

addison's cheek were burning red. she forgot how aware kate was with things like that.

"i like it when your cheeks are red." kate says putting away the magazine she reads. "and this time i talk about your face."

"you're terrible." addison chuckles.

"i know. that's why people love me." kate shrugs sipping on her coffee. kate looked at addison who was with her back towards her. kate couldn't stop but admiring how the skirt graced addison ass.

kate bit her lip when an idea pops up. she silently walked around the counter and behind addison who was still making herself a coffee.

"you know how much i love it when you wear skirts." kate whispers into addisons ear only earning a simple nod. addison felt how close kate was. her breath tickled the redheads skin.

"i did it on purpose." addison says looking into her coffee cup. addison felt kate smirking before a hand run up and down her back.

"but i prefer when you're not wearing anything." kate whispers causing addison to moan slightly. just the touch of the blonds hands make her insides turn around. "now put the coffee away and do as i say."

addison did as she was told and pushed the cup further away from them.

kate's hands wander to the zipper of the skirt slowly opening it. addison already gripped the counter board hardly with her fingers.

kate pushed the skirt down seeing the laced panties from addison. she slightly pulled at them causing addison to feel some sort of friction between her legs. that already made her moan.

she then felt kate's hand moving from her ass to the front of addison body. but not where addison wants her hands to be.

"take off your blouse." kate orders to which addison nods doing as she was told. kate brushed addison's hair aside kissing her shoulders up to her ear. addison's moans causing her own body to react.