Chapter 12

I woke up at 6:00 clock and I sighed and got out of my bed.I went to the shower and did my daily business and waxed my body.

I put on body scrub and showered well and then put some lotion and applied sunscreen over my face.

I decided to wear a brown plead bodycon dress and paired it with black boots and wore a brown long jacket and took my bag and left for the day.

Dressing up is one of the things I picked up to tell the world how good I am handling my life and how casually I shrug the unwanted feeling that gave me.It gives me peace and makes me a confident person isn't that what I was trying to make people believe.

I took a cab to work today I didn't feel the urge to wait for the bus and anyways I was running late than usual.

Bells don't you think you are always late to work no matter what you do

Whatever I said and just emptied all the thoughts.I reached the entrance 5 mins prior so I am not late you get that conscience.

I hurried and stepped into the elevator and pressed the button.It is such a huge building that it has 27 floors and my cabin in on the last one.

I reached my desk is when I realised that Darien I mean "sir" has already arrived.

Great now we are ready for some yelling and shouting

"Ms Evans you are late what might be the reason you were late."he said and I almost had the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"I was on time the lift delayed me Sir."I said politely.

"So the lift is at fault that you are late quite mature Ms Evans."he said and gave me a smirk.ARGHHHHH!!!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCHH.

Bells seriously the lift is at fault what is wrong with you,you are crazy you know that

"Miss Evans I don't like to repeat myself so I would tell you to pay attention to my words I want you to get my coffee and I need you to accompany me in a meeting also if you are done pacing out I would like to know my schedule for today."Darien said and I almost slapped myself.

Way to go Bella embarrass yourself more

"I will get your coffee ready sir as per your schedule you have a meeting with the executive and product launching ceremony to attend you also have meeting with Mr Blackford who personally called for you to meet up with him."I said and gave myself a pat on my shoulder.

"It's not an achievement I would rather prefer you get back to work."I heard my lovely boss say and I decided to leave.

Miss Evans I don't like to repeat myself so I would like you to pay attention to your work !!!!!!

"Miss Evans it's not an achievement I would rather prefer you get back to work"I mimicked his words and got back to business.

Sir said our meeting was scheduled at afternoon so I decided to finish my work.I set up the table for the meeting in the conference room.

"Sir I have organised everything as you needed me to."I told him as he entered the cabin to sit down.

"I am not blind Miss Evans I can see that"he said while sitting down.

I don't know what he gets being a jerk all the time.

Soon everyone assembled in the meeting room and we all discussed about the summer launch of our clothing and as it was discussed.

"Sir I think we are set for launching our summer collection I think by this week the advertisement for the same would also be released."Gabriel said and I think Darien was satisfied with his work.

"I need the product launching to be the best I hope you have put your best foot forward and I hope we get positive results."Darien said with confidence.

"Sir it will be great..........."he was cut off when he saw sir leaving the cabin without a word.

So I guess meeting is dismissed !!!!!!!

Man has got style you should agree to me more Bella.

Yeah style being a jerk and cutting off a person a grand salute to his manners

The meeting took a longer than usual it was already 5 clock and I wished I had my afternoon but it all went to organising the meeting room.

I guess I should take a break and I picked up my wallet and bag and was about to leave when I heard the intercom.

As soon as I picked up I heard Darien almost yell at me "come in my office right now" and I rushed to get in.

As much as I hate to obey his every order I really am not in a mood to trigger his temper.

I almost didn't knock at his door and rushed in I saw him sitting on his gigantic chair and reviewing the file I handed in with anger written all over his face.

"Miss Evans what is this will you kindly elaborate it?" He said and I gave him a chuckle.

It's a file you moron can't you see waittt nooo we are team Darien sorry Bells you are on your own

"It's a file sir"I said

"Oh thank you Miss Evans I was trying to figure what it was for a long time now."he said with frustration.

"I know it's a file Miss Evans there are so many errors in this file maybe you are having a hard time at this job."he said.

"Sir if there is a error I might correct it a person is bound to make mistakes,Sir."I said and went forward to reach the file.

"A person is bound to make mistakes but I certainly don't want anyone to make mistakes I want everything to be perfect and I expect the same from you."he said with so anger plastered all over his face.

"Well only robots Don't make mistakes ."I said lowly so that he wouldn't hear us.

"I want this mistake to be solved today itself and hand it over to me as quickly as possible so get it done Miss Evans."he said and I can't believe it.

"Sir can I take my break I promise that the file will be handed in time."I said and waited for his reply.

"I don't tolerate mistakes so you might as well take this as your punishment get the work done and I will think about your break later maybe."he said and left his cabin leaving me dumbstruck.

It's literally 5 and I have to get this work done which will probably take me two or three hours I guess I have to starve today

I sat on my chair and started reviewing my mistakes one by one.I felt a little dizzy but I ignored it and continued to work.

I felt my fingers cramping from typing so furiously on the laptop and I felt my back pain.I was so exhausted that it was hard for me to keep my eyes open.

I reviewed all the mistakes and left my cabin to keep the file on Darien's cabin.I felt myself dizzy again but I ignored it and kept the file on his cabin I guess he already left because the lights were off.

I am glad that he wasn't when I came.I reached my cabin grabbed my coat and laptop and my bag to leave.I really have to buy myself a car.

And who is gonna get you the money babe

I sighed I was very exhausted my legs gave up on me when I felt my head spinning I felt myself floating and darkness overcame me.

All I remember is getting drowned in the pair of stone cold eyes .

***************************************
Hello guys posting after a long time sorry for the delay...

I hope you guys loved the chapter plz vote and comment

Oh no what happened to Bella?!!!!!!!