Chapter 2

Darien

For the past years I have been chasing only one thing SUCCESS isn't that what everyone wants, I have everything I need to run this company but it still feels incomplete and never felt wholesome for me.

I woke up and saw Sandra sleeping next to me which immediately filled me with regret I yet again lost control of myself and let the drink swallow me completely.

Ever since I slept with her she has been after me she tweeted on her social about us dating with #couple goals# which has started to get on my nerves.

I went to the washroom and stared myself at in the mirror I sometimes wonder why in the world I make such reckless decisions that I can't undo.

I guess I should tell Sandra that's over now how long am I gonna pretend to like her it was good for one time this can't go on.

I go to my room and quickly freshen up there was no way I would let anyone into my room. There is something that shall be discreet and it should be that way.

I leave my room when I hear Sandra leaving the bedroom without any further talk I leave when I hear my nonna"Darien honey you need to have breakfast you always leave early but today you need to sit down I won't hear another word from you." she said and that was all that I needed to hear.

"How dare you talk to Darien like that , baby who is this old hag and you don't have to listen to her come let's go, baby." Sandra interuppted and that was it for me

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY NONNA LIKE THAT APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW !!" I yelled I couldn't believe she had the audacity to say that.

"Baby you don't expect me to apologize to this old hag right here she should be the one to apologize for interuppting us." she said

"THAT'S IT LEAVE YOU AND I WE ARE DONE LEAVE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET" I said no one treats my nonna like that.

"Darien you will regret this" she said as if she can do something about it.

"I am sure everyone would like to know how did you get the modelling opportunity which made the tabiolds go nuts" I said with a smirk I keep dirt on people who act smart with me so off cource I hired someone to do the research on her.

"How dare you"she said advancing towards me.

"Leave Ms Kane you know you got nothing on me." I said and she left tear eyed which I don't care even for a bit she disrespected my nonna and she was gonna pay the price for it.

"Dear why did you stop her she was speaking the truth It's you who out of your goodness have kept me with you,you shouldn't have made your blood boil for me "she said and I felt my heart prick she is always so kind to me.

Ever since I was little dad and mom used to be out on business trips they didn't actually spend a lot of time home and ever since then nonna raised me she treats me like her own and I will always love and respect her because I know how hard she has tried to make this home for us and I won't ever disappoint her.

" Nonna you have been there for me through thick and thin I remember you caring for me more than your son Josh don't ever say that to me that you are not important."I said and I really mean everything I just told her and went to her and gave her a hug she is the best.