Chapter 1

Bella

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door I felt my breath hitch but i steadied myself. This place holds so many memories.

It feels just yesterday when I decided to pack my bags and leave in haste I didn't even spare another glance before leaving.

I felt my heart at ease here this is what I craved for. I couldn't believe I left the place which I call home the only place which comforts me even when the pain swallows me completely.

All this time I blamed myself for not stopping her and i regret it every single day every single time but over time I realised I can't live my life like this.

Being homeless always lands you to a place you never would have wanted to come back. I have enough savings for one month and I desperately i need a job.

Maybe Tomorrow would be a good day to begin with I sighed and went to do my business because if I wanted to live in this place I need to clean it without it I would rather call this a rabbit hole's than home

I set up my alarm clock and I went to the bathroom and freshened up and set up new sheets and drifted off to sleep pushing aside all the thoughts that tried to invade my thoughts.

If only I could be any wrong about the dayy i was late for my job application i signed in online.

And for those who don't know me my name is Bella Evans I am 25 years old and i am homeless and in a desperate need for a job which i might not get because i overslept and there was water cut off this morning so I couldn't shower and make myself a decent first Impression.

I was working as a bartender at my previous job, late night shifts was my daily routine which i couldn't blame anyone for because i chose that job after my mom died and things went really bad for me to cope up with and my dad he has been my support through this tough times though he is after me but I know he loves me.

I reached Black enterprise, I really needed to find myself a job it hurts when you have completed your masters and still serve as a waitress I waited years to get over the grieve and finally do something for myself and it feels good to be out here than sitting indoors all day shutting myself from the world.

I had put in my online application months agoo and when it came I couldn't believe my eyes I guess this time every thing will be fine which can't be because I was late.

I took the elevator and I might have just gasped at the size of the elevator. I don't like closed places that muchh but I am sure i could actually live here. I really wish it was easier for me to find myself a job when I stayed low key for the past five years even after having my degree I was just not ready but here we are finding happiness in my misery.

I quite liked the idea of being antisocial until decided that I finally wanted to do something for myself.

"Bella, what are you doing here. " Stevan said and dragged me to the nearest wall so that no one could see us. The last thing I wanted was to bump into a person whom I was desperately trying to avoid ever since I reached here.

"Hi Stevan, I didn't know you worked here, " I said but the confidence seem to have fade away when his hand tightened around my wrist.

"Do you really think that I would believe everything you say pretty much because you have run away from your duty to ... "

He was cut off by someone and I couldn't thank him much. He let go of my hand not before whispering , " I need you to come around 9 or you know what I am capable of. "