Chapter 5

DARIEN

I was getting late for work I can't believe I slept in my office when I had an important meeting.So I guess it's time to tell you that I am finally taking over the Connor enterprise.

I can't believe my hardwork paid off I had a merger deal with Connor enterprise today and after this deal I will be their New CEO and I am so glad that my hardwork paid off.

After we signed the contract Connor step forward to congratulate me the company was running in losses and was close to shutting down but I became the only person who was ready to invest and buy the shares of the company.

I left the place when I got on a call with Adam who told me how mom was shattered that I didn't make up for the dinner when I bumped into a person and she spilled the coffee all over her.Some one must really hate coffee I laughed but didn't turn to look around who it was.

I saw people bowing to me and I felt my ego boost.I sat in my car when I saw something stuck into the button of my suit it was a beautiful moon pendant and I couldn't believe my eyes.

I sat in my car when I saw something stuck into the button of my suit it was a beautiful moon pendant and I couldn't believe my eyes

It was the same pendant I gave to Bella it's the same pendant I gifted her  does that mean the women I bumped into was her.

What is she doing here after all these years..

*Flashback*

"Hey Bella so I know you told me you hate  cheesy things and it will kill you if I do something romantic but I want you to know that you are the most strongest person I have met you are the moon in my life who gives me light in my darkest times."I said and told her to turn around and place it on her neck.

It was a moon pendant to let her know that I will always love her and that she is my brightest star and even though she said she hates these thing she doesn't want to cry and she thinks crying makes a person weak but how can she be weak when she is the strongest person I know.

"It's beautiful how did you get this." She said and it made my day.

"Perks of being rich told you ." I said and  smiled at her knowing that she doesn't care about money.

"I want to share something with you too you know how I always pushed you away which I shouldn't have but today ............

*End of Flashback*

I remember every moment I spent with her.I remember all those moments when she was right there but this,this can't be her it's probably nothing.