"Yeah Achileas is a prince, we met at a party at NYU because that's where he goes to school, but yeah," I tell them the quick story and when I look at Jack he's shaking his head. "That's insane," he laughs, sipping his drink again. "Jack, tell us your perspective on how you and Josie met," Mere asks, making me perk up.

"Well uh, I saw her at the game, I even lost control of the puck because I got too distracted by her pretty face. Well, that day I knew I'd really like to see her again but I wasn't sure if that would even be likely, but then the next day I ran into her at the coffee shop and we talked. I'm not sure if it was that day or the next but I found her and Mere sobering up at a sports bar, I knew I wanted to make her mine," He smiles, pressing his lips to my temple.

The sun goes down, and Jack wraps his arms around me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "I'm so proud of you, Jos. I can't wait to hear the full album." I love being held by him, it makes me feel so safe and secure. "Thanks for popping up out of nowhere," I tell him before kissing his lips. We turn around to see Trevor, taking pictures of Jack all over me. "Sap," Trevor teases.

When the clock turns 12 everyone on the boat has wrapped themselves up in a blanket and is clicking onto their music app to listen to my album. A few of the guys take a screenshot of my album cover and post it on their story promoting it. I start pacing when Mere uses her phone to play my music.

"You fell hard, I thought, good riddance." Trevor gasps, causing Alex to smack him I bite my thumb, watching all of their faces as they listen to track one. "Now I bet you resent all of me, all of it. Angry, blocking me over the internet. Promise, I don't forget all of my fault in this. 'Cause look at me, I'm alone, sitting here, staying home. All of my self-control kinda got difficult, but I deserve it though I deserve it though." Trevor's jaw flies open, silently snapping his fingers, making me smile. 

The song comes to an end and I think it's safe to say they like it. "This one is a bit slower," I tell them before they listen. I watch as Jack smiles at his own words sung by me. "But she doesn't know I'd let her ruin all my days. Where did you go? Amelie, Amelie, Amelie? Where'd you go?" When Quinn hears those lyrics he looks at me then Jack. I tell him to hold up with my finger since the credits would explain why the words sound so familiar. 

"This Amelie chick is going to give Jack a run for his money," Alex jokes around as the song ends, and Trevor laughs before grabbing Mere's phone to look at the lyrics. "Wait a minute. 'written by Jack Hughes' What do you fucking mean?" He looks at us, waiting for an explanation. I tell them the story of how Amelie came to be and once I'm done Quinn realizes why it sounded familiar. 

I know it won't work is next and pop my knuckles, once again becoming afraid of their reactions. "Josie that goes hard!" Cole yells. He pulls Trevor up to jump to the lyrics when it comes on again, "And part of me wants to walk away 'til you really listen. I hate to look at your face and know that we're feeling different. 'Cause part of me wants you back, but I know it won't work like that, huh?" They shake my shoulders, learning the lyrics pretty fast.

"Another slower one," I tell them, scooting closer to Jack as the soothing music box-like song comes on. "They said the end is coming. Everyone's up to something. I find myself running home to your sweet nothings. Outside, they're push and shoving, you're in the kitchen humming. All that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothing" I rub Jack's knee as he wipes his eye subtly. 

The song ends and Jack wraps his arms around me whispering how much he loves me in my ear. "Josie, that was one of the sweetest songs I've ever heard." Cole compliments, processing the song that was just played. The next one is a bit more upbeat compared to the past ones we've played.

"Every woman that you knew brought you here, I wanna teach you how forever feels." I hear myself sing, and that lyric causes Trevor and Alex to jump up from their seat and dap me up. "That's what's up Lee, show our boy how forever feels!" Jack laughs at their excitement, squeezing my waist gently once the song ends.