Take a break
I am on my way
There's a little surprise before supper
And it cannot wait
I'll be there in just a minute, save my plate
Alexander
Okay, okay
Your friends wanted to hang out today
They have something they'd like to say
They've been preparing all day
Chloe, take it away

"You need a break, Mari." Luka said, hugging her from behind. She sank into the warmth.

"I can't, not until I meet my goal. I was given this yesterday and it's due before I leave Friday."

"Today is Wednesday! Don't tell me our incompetent teacher gave you that and expected it done on top of your other responsibilities?" Chloe screeched.

"I won't say anything then." Chloe fumed as she went into her phone.

"I'm getting her fired." Marinette looked alarmed.

"Is that not a bit far?" The baker girl asked as Kagami looked at her.

"Even my mother would give me more time to complete an assignment than your teacher did. I've seen her around the school, she likes to brag that her class is the best and that you are the most responsible student." Marc smiled.

"How about you go to Damocles about the workload? Say it's too much and that you shouldn't be doing it."

"That's not going to work, he's going to agree with Bustier that I am responsible enough to handle it and kick me out. He doesn't want to see me much since Lila has lied about me and basically ruined my image to everyone."

"Then we will go to the school board." Everyone went silent as Juleka said that.

"That's actually a great idea! If we get enough evidence, they have to look into this! Quick, I need pictures!" And just like that, Aurore got proof of all the paperwork Marinette was doing, along with a voice recording of when she got it and the deadline for it. "Maybe they can help more than our school does."

Daddy, daddy, look
My name is Philip
I am a poet
I wrote this poem just
To show it
And I just turned nine
You can write rhymes
But you can't write mine
What!

I practice French

And play piano with my mother

Uh-huh!

I have a sister, but I want a little brother

Okay!

My daddy's trying to start America's bank
Un deux trois quatre cinq!

Bravo!
Take a break
Hey, our kid is pretty great
Run away with us for the summer
Let's go upstate
Eliza, I've got so much on my plate
We can all go stay with my father
There's a lake I know...
I know
In a nearby park
I'd love to go
You and I can go when the night gets dark...
I will try to get away

Eventually, the group got Marinette out of her room and outside into the fresh air. She enjoyed hanging out with her friends and it almost felt like there was nothing wrong in Marinette's life. That is, until Lila and Alya appeared out of nowhere. 

And Alya wasted no time telling Marinette off for being a bad friend towards Lila. 

Who was secretly smiling the whole time.

That's when Marinette realized: why does she care so much about what Alya thinks? She had been trying to change her mind for so long, with no progress, so is it even worth fighting their friendship over?

Solution: No, it's not. This was ending here and now.

So Marinette fired back at Alya and every negative emotion she felt because of the duo, she threw back at them. It's a miracle how no one got akumatized, since Marinette left in a fuming mood while Alya comforted a crying Lila. Alya glared at the back of Marinette's blazer while her friends went after her.