"Too high." The skinny man's face became ugly.

He can hit a target tens of meters away, but the horizontal distance is not the same as height difference.

The hyphae continued to spread, covering the head of the giant worm towards the torso.

"......can't devour it." Jian Hua has never encountered a living thing that mushrooms can't eat.

What is this bug, the shell is so hard, its not afraid of fire, and even the mushroom can't eat it?

Li Fei took the initiative, "We can't trap it forever, let's hurry and leave!"

"Can't walk!"

The giant body's length is unknown. Once it broke free, it can open its mouth and "sweep" around the area. Now that they have no car, and running on two legs, their speed will determine their life and death, or else they'll fall into the worm's mouth.

"What the hell is this?" The skinny man throws an ice blade on the antenna of the giant worm. His attack seems to have an effect. After the antenna was sealed by ice, when the worm struggled, there was a deviation in the direction it opened its mouth.

"It has no eyes, so it perceives the outside world with its antenna!"

It's a pity that that piece of ice can't last long. This giant worm seemed to be resistant to all abilities.

Jian Hua controls the hyphae to wrap around the antennae three times. It's like pulling a wool cap on it.

The skinny man ran and ran, and suddenly found that the things scattered on the roadside are familiar. Looking carefully, he immediately cheered up, "Gas mask!"

"Where, quickly give it to me!"

The three only found a set of gas mask. Li Fei put it on and rushed towards the giant worm.

——the solid surface is like alloy, so the flame can only go to the mouth.

Several streams of fire merged to form a fire dragon and aggressively rushed towards the giant worm's mouth.

The skinny man and Jian Hua's mind feel relieved, their whole body relaxed——the source of the poison gas is blocked. No, the "toxic gas" is being pushed back by the flames, the gasoline left in the giant worm's mouth burned up, and the choking stench of that black smoke is better than that toxic gas.

The giant worm rolled on the road, its body coming out for more than ten meters.

The skinny man breathed in some of the poison gas. It's still not entirely gone, but just how long will it take until this guy die?

Sand flew into the air accompanied by the constantly shaking ground.

The three men retreated quickly to avoid being crushed by the massive body of the giant worm.

"Can you send the mushrooms in?" Li Fei ran while asking Jian Hua.

If it can't devour the outside, then just slide into the mouth. Although this idea sounds a bit disgusting, just treat the abdominal cavity of the giant worm as a sewer, and it should be acceptable......

"No!" Jian Hua vetoed.

Of course, it's not because of sanitary reasons.

Jian Hua's face and body is covered in black ash and sand. There are also torn places in his clothes, and he cut a sorry figure. The two others are like him. When the giant worm struggled, the affected area is too large, so Li Fei has to use his ability to drag Jian Hua to a safe place from time to time, and avoided the body of the giant worm.