Li Fei thought about that for a long time and still did not find a description of that monster in the 《Abandoned World Monster Manual》. There are caveman monsters, but those mostly looked for dark and damp caves. Only the mole rats will directly dig out a tunnel, but the rats are vulnerable to high-order ability holders, so it's not so difficult to handle.

"Is it also a monster not from the original plot?"

Jian Hua still remembers that spider that had eggs. The mycelium forcibly turned the little spiders into puppets. It accelerated the spread of the mushrooms to the eight Southern cities. Since then, Jian Hua did not see the mushrooms using this method on other monsters.

In the end, can it only take advantage of the newly hatched spiders, or can it just do it to the spider "that didn't show up in the plot"? Jian Hua didn't understand.

A new instruction came from the radio in the car.

"Albatross, please note, according to recent satellite image scan, nothing unusual on the target location. You can go forward."

The skinny man rolled up the window after the roadblock is pushed open, and the vehicle went forward.

"This road leads to Ganzhou?"

"There are several neighboring counties. Actually, we've been here before when we filmed 《Crow》 last year."

This short conversation led to a strange atmosphere in the car. The skinny man is puzzled and glanced at the rearview mirror. Jian Hua looked straight ahead, while Li Fei looks at data on the tablet. There is also a distance between the two. It seems normal, but where does this weird feeling come from?

"Strictly speaking, the incident took place 430 km from the Lanxin highway section."

The skinny man has a serious expression. He glanced at the map, and explained, "We speculated that it's because of the impact of the Abandoned World, so the roadblocks are to prevent ability holders from passing by, but its completely useless! The latest dispatched special forces, after confirming that they are all ordinary people, should reasonably be unable to fall into the Abandoned World, but you just heard the results."

"The satellite images did not show anything?"

"In the previous years during this time, the sand has not been so big."

The meaning of the skinny man let Jian Hua frown.

Abandoned World's influence on reality is growing. No matter how unwilling the country is, and no matter how much effort they pay to cover up these things, the truth will eventually surface. Perhaps it will be presented in front of everyone in a tragic way.

Before this happens, Red Dragon can only drag it by one more day.

The reward that the country promised Black Abyss is very lucrative. Not to mention Li Fei, even Jian Hua is moved.

For the expansion of mushrooms, they have long thought of using express delivery.

China's online shopping boom precipitated the express delivery industry booming. Even in Europe and the United States, it's hard to buy something and receive it the next day. Three days is already fast, while seven days is normal, but the hyphae may die halfway. There is no "food" in the courier package, so even if Jian Hua is squatting at the door of the courier company warehouse door, it still can't guarantee that the mycelium will reach the other places.

It's okay now since a Professor from Beidou Research Institute received the "mushroom from the South" box. Red Dragon provided a sealed jar, a container for the transport of hazardous chemicals. It's also recommended to put a mouse in the jar as a mushroom nutrient.