But that kind of throb only exists on a psychological level for Jian Hua. Jian Hua actually agrees with this trend caused by Li Fei: It's better to wear something since the most tempting is the temptation that the other person inadvertently causes, instead of deliberately explicit posturing. As for not wearing anything, after losing its mystery, the attraction will significantly be reduced.

At this moment, Jian Hua knew how wrong he is.

With no room for the imagination, the feeling of palpitations is really gone. However, the law that not wearing anything is not as good as wearing something can only be used for those fans who can merely appreciate the body. Jian Hua's feelings for Li Fei has not deteriorated. No matter how he averted his eyes, he still accidentally saw the essential parts, and his mind went blank.

A body of the same sex initially has no significance for Jian Hua who has no sense of sexual matters mostly because he appreciates it for its perfection.

However, appreciation will create fascination. When the obsession is brewing, it will ferment. Then there will be the attitude of actively wanting to "deeply communicate" with the object of affection, so there was no need to exercise restraint! Jian Hua immediately responded.

Jian Hua is a little dizzy because of the heat.

——he really doesn't have heart palpitations, but the uncontrolled experience of one part of his body is very embarrassing.

He tried hard to call back reason, but he can't help but remember everything that he just saw.

That relaxed attitude, that moist skin without cover......

Jian Hua suddenly felt Li Fei's arm slipping from his shoulder to his back.

His palm was warm while Jian Hua's body is cold. The warmth pierced his nerves, spreading to his spine.

Thinking of the conflict of their "fields", Jian Hua forced himself to leave this warm touch. He still doesn't want his house to become ruins. He also doesn't want to see his neighbors in the same situation because of the explosion.

But a strange thing happened.

His "field" did not repel Li Fei's aggressive actions, and it didn't greedily absorb the breath of the other person.

The "field" of high-level abilities naturally reacted when in the presence of one another. The contact between "fields" would create fiction, and by the time they did the kissing act, the "fields" would overlap completely, clashing at every moment.

It has been more than a month. Li Fei has already figured out the characteristics of his "field", so he deliberately controlled it when he approached Jian Hua. He didn't make the intimate lip-and-tongue move, and their "fields" are also peaceful.

Finding that the body under his palm is stiff and have the intention to break free, Li Fei bowed down and leaned his head on the other's shoulder. His lazy voice was very close to Jian Hua's ear, "Don't worry, we can try."

Try what?

Jian Hua's forehead has a throbbing vein. He has been chaotic for a few seconds when his focus was attracted to the surging power.

"Don't deliberately suppress your ability. The more ruthless you press it down, the bigger the rebound. Look at its response. If the situation is wrong, I can control it!" Li Fei gently sighs. His warm breath and gentle tone made the back of Jian Hua's neck numb.

That arrogant flame beast discovered the breath of a strong enemy with a size far exceeding his own. Although not in a hurry to pounce on it, it's desire for battle is high. His claws can't help but want to tear the flesh of the enemy, and completely occupy the territory of the other party.