Zhang Tao look surprised, feeling like the Black Abyss is really almighty, even the things he didn't say were found.

His mind conjured up baseless suspicions.

After being rescued, Zhang Tao originally wanted to stay at the secret base of the Red Dragon. As a result, he found that one of the people imprisoned by the gang, Guan Cheng, is the brother of a B-class Red Dragon ability holder.

After the death of that Guan Cheng was confirmed, the high-level ability holder was sad. Zhang Tao has a brain, so he hurried to apply to leave the base.

When the spider struck, he was acting like a madman and pretended to be unconscious. He wants other people to force the door open, and to first run out to lead the spider and escape. He didn't expect that the monster would be too ferocious that no one else was able to run away. For safety reasons, Zhang Tao stayed in the house and finally retained his life.

He can't say this kind of thing. He is also afraid of others knowing it.

If he stayed in the Red Dragon, Zhang Tao is worried that he will be exposed sooner or later. He was busy leaving the secret base of the Red Dragon because the military has his identity records, making Zhang Tao feel very frustrated. He is eager to get rid of his covert surveillance, and at the very least, survive in the Abandoned World.

Black Abyss, Zhang Tao heard it from other ability holders.

He found this "science group" on the Internet. After hesitating for a few days, Zhang Tao decided to choose the highest authority test.

One cannot survive in the Abandoned World without power, and Zhang Tao longs for power. Since he is not a dominant ability holder, he can only turn to those who have power.

He can see that Black Abyss has unlimited potential. He was planning to be a full member of this organization at the beginning to have the opportunity to climb to the middle and upper ranks of the organization in the future.

Aside from a visionary like him, there are also a lot of people ready to gamble. Black Abyss is flourishing because of these people's struggles. Although a group with ulterior motives and someone that can do harm, as long as they can be exploited, Li Fei will not let them go.

As for the future, it's up to the performance of people like Zhang Tao.

——if you are smart, it doesn't matter if you're a little out of line, just get rid of the arrogant people.

As a true confidant, when Yang Chao presided over the assessment, there will also be an "interview" to gain trust. Zhang Tao's performance is a little substandard. Concealing his experience, and it seems from experience, Zhang Tao is not the kind of people who have no ideas at all but pretending to be like that.

In his mind, he gave the new member another red cross. Yang Chao collected the form.

"I......can I ask about the characteristics of these devouring mushrooms?" Zhang Tao put on a curious expression.

Many ability holders know that the mushrooms can be put to use. When you escape, you can drill into a mushroom bush. But when they do this, they were trembling at the same time. The mushroom will eat the monkeys and black hairballs near them, and the screams are also nearby, which person standing among the mushrooms will not panic?

People from Black Abyss won't!

That kind of relaxed attitude, let Zhang Tao suspect that Black Abyss found a way to restrain the mushrooms. Unfortunately, as he secretly looked at Yang Chao, he did not find any strange items carried by the other person, nor did he smell something strange.