Major Zhang is sullen as he looked through the interrogation records.

The two people bound by mushrooms have no entry record at all. They're suspected to be illegal immigrants.

Their looks are Asian, but their skin is slightly darker. Short in stature, and can be Southeast Asians.

"We suspect the deceased is——"

"Impossible!" Zhang YaoJin interrupted his subordinate.

If the dead one is the fake reporter, the number is right, but the body has been blown up and nothing can be recognized. They can only extract DNA records from the system.

"Holy Gate organization is so mysterious, and performed such a big action, so there must be a leader in China. If the Holy Gate organization killers are found, exposure means death, and such a person is the mastermind?"

Even in a terrorist organization composed of religious fanatics, the leader will also be very reluctant to wish for death.

"Major, you suspect the reporter?"

Zhang YaoJin deeply frowned and asked, "The poison in their mouth, are the lab results out?"

"It's a neurotoxin. It should be extracted from animals, and initially suspected to be snake venom."

"According to the cleaning company supervisor, what does the reporter look like in his confession?"

"About 1.7 meter tall, looks like in his 30s, normal looks with no obvious features, but definitely Chinese, and that his clothes are also like a reporter. As for the press card, since doing such things is a violation of the law, the person refused to provide it. The cleaning company supervisor is also not suspicious."

Zhang YaoJin immediately ordered, "Immediately send people to check all newspapers in Haicheng. Look for a magazine reporter!"

"Major, what is the scope of our investigation? Only age and gender?"

"Age is not permissible. This group has daily contact with entertainment circles, so it's easy to make up to become older or younger! The scope of the investigation are the ones involved in the Star Entertainment Media New Year's Eve Party and reporters who are planning to take tasks covering the border cities in recent days. If you can't find him, expand the scope to the reporters who took photos at the entrance of the Star Entertainment Media Headquarters before the incident."

"Yes!"

A Red Dragon member hurriedly left, and the new orders were passed down. After 20 minutes, someone came over to report.

"Star Entertainment Media provides an important clue. There was a reporter in the venue on the same day. After the lights were shut, he forcibly took pictures regardless of regulations, and the lens just happens to be in line with Li Fei's position. He's a major suspect that helped the sniper determined their target. Please indicate whether to arrest!"

"Is that person still in Haicheng?"

"Yes!"

"No hurry, monitor him first! A person who made such actions is not so stupid as to take the initiative to make suspicious behavior! Investigate this reporter, perhaps......"

"Reporting to Major, there's trouble about the major suspect! The reporter from this newspaper took the task of interviewing a national dance school in Ganzhou, Northwest China a few months ago, but yesterday, he suddenly went out early!"

New Year's day has terrible congestion. Running now is really difficult to understand.

"Ganzhou. It's North again, it's the same direction as Xinjiang......" Zhang YaoJin's face changed, "Immediately notify the Red Dragon branch over there, deploy someone at the train station, bus station, and also toll gates, be sure to intercept them!"