This means the shooter simply threw away the weapon, apparently not worried about leaving fingerprints in the gun.

Is the man with gloves......no, he may have taken off his gloves because, after the shooting, the residual smoke would get on the back of his hand and on the clothes.

"No need to look." Li Fei suddenly came over.

Jian Hua doubtfully turned his head.

Li Fei looks at the ground a few meters away, the mycelium covers a figure that protrudes from below, "He's already dead."

The mushrooms are not interested in dead humans. Jian Hua realized his negligence. Controlling his abilities to re-explore the entire venue, he soon found others who've stopped breathing, people without the characteristics of life.

"The sniper discovered by the Red Dragon committed suicide."

"A killer who's not alive......" Li Fei talks to himself.

Jian Hua tilted his head. Opening the micro communicator that Zhang YaoJin handed him in the parking lot, "Found the gun. The person who shot the gun is dead."

Zhang YaoJin listened to the reply and sighed. He looked at the dark entrance of the venue similar to a horror film, and raised the gun for a warning shot, "Police! All hands up, don't panic!"

This shout is like a shot in the arm, making the flustered people surprised and happy.

At this time, the Red Dragon has total control over the building. They also found the control room for the lights in the venue.

The bullet broke some of the circuits, but there are stage lights in the hall and wall lamps to set the mood and other sources of light.

In the dark venue, lights began lighting up one after another.

People felt their bodies lighten, and they hurriedly bowed down, found that they couldn't see anything that might have held their bodies down. There's no strange white silk on the ground, and through the floor to ceiling windows, they can see the lights from building next to them.

In the end, what happened?

When the Red Dragon team came in with the Haicheng Police, the frightened people is still unable to return to their senses. Their feet became soft and gave out. Some clung to the police, desperately saying that there's a ghost. There's also some who vowed that there are mushrooms eating people. Only a small number of people focused on the shooting incident.

On the ground of the venue are high heels, glass shards, cufflinks, bow ties, and small objects decorating the ladies' evening gowns.

Some bodies are half-squatting. No one noticed at first because there's a lot of people who fainted all around.

When the Red Dragon members turn people over, they found a black and blue face with blood oozing from five holes.

When the hyphae disappeared, Geng Tian was free to look for Li Fei with a bitter smile. Assistant Lin did not faint, but his face is white like a porcelain plate. His voice trembled as he asked Li Fei if he was injured.

"No, let's go back right away!" Assistant Lin held his head. He looked up and saw Jian Hua. There's no doubt that Jian Hua was not in the venue before, so how did he appear so suddenly.

Liang Jun's forehead has a cold sweat. The police came, and the danger has passed, but in his eyes, the public relations crisis of Star Entertainment Media has just begun.

"What's the problem?" The company's board of directors has been questioning Liang Jun.

Looking at the chandelier wreck on the ground, a timid person wouldn't want to stay here for a minute. God knows if there are other problems in other areas, or they may be someone from a secret assassination agency hiding somewhere.