"The men from Red Dragon are outside?" Li Fei has been thinking about the meaning of the text message from Jian Hua.

The attack took place in the hall, the opposite of the warning from Jian Hua. Jian Hua will not deliberately harm him, so the information that Jian Hua got is wrong.

Who can make Jian Hua believe him, and not doubt the authenticity of the information?

No doubt, Red Dragon.

"What did Red Dragon find outside? They were actually attracted by the smoke, ignoring the real attack?" Li Fei couldn't help but satirize. As someone who experienced the accident just now, he can't keep being normal. This negligence is a bit big.

Seeing Li Fei is fine, Jian Hua's anger has faded a lot. No longer angry, he told the facts explained by the Red Dragon, "Not smoke, it's a couple of people! Agents of various countries want to kidnap or kill you. The two people from the CIA was caught by Major Zhang, and the one from MI6 ran away."

The impact of this news is the same horror as when Li Fei saw the bullet from the sniper rifle flying towards him.

Even after knowing they're in a book, and understanding the future danger of the Abandoned World, still, Li Fei did not prepare himself to be the chief assassination target of secret agencies in various countries.

"Are they crazy?"

Li Fei in the book has not left China. Compared to other S-class ability holders and the remarkable "achievements" of A-class ability holders, Li Fei's name only has a series of "instigation", "behind the scenes", and "stirring up the war of ability holders organizations" crime to them, instead of "burning the White House" or "destroying the London eye".

High-level ability holders in the 《Outcast》 have an "if I do not destroy a world-famous landscape or landmark building, I would be embarrassed saying that I have a strong ability" style.

Compared to the Mad Doctor who is murderous and the Red Scorpion that likes to eat people, the threat of the Flame Demon is not so active at the beginning of the plot. Everyone knows that the war of ability holders will break out, and they also know the changing trend in the Abandoned World, so there's no way to stay behind the scenes.

"They're not crazy. It's because of you and me. Even without establishing the Black Abyss, it's because there are two S-class ability holders in this country!" Jian Hua said those word for word in a cold tone.

They were surrounded in all directions by horrific screams, cries, and calls for help.

The Red Dragon outside must suspect that the two *oss did something to the people inside. However, Major Zhang did not give any orders, so they had to wait outside.

In fact, if Red Dragon entered the venue, they can only search through the guests.

If the public figures refuse to cooperate, with the shooter's identity unknown, Red Dragon also has to explain the mushroom issue. In the face of noisy protests, Major Zhang will also have a headache. Since there's no better way to deal with it, Zhang YaoJin certainly won't rush in to find trouble.

"All of you be quiet, and wait!"

"Major, there are reporters outside the Star Entertainment Media building."

"Maintain blockade, what about our reinforcements? The riot police can't stop the reporters?"

"They can stop them. It's just that the Haicheng Police Station want us to talk to the public afterward." Red Dragon member supplemented.

"Reply to them, wait for your superior's instructions!" Zhang YaoJin has a headache. These CIA guys poked the hornet's nest ah! Their dishonest ways from the start have a terrible ending. Everyone started assassinations, killing high-level ability holders, killing the vital plot characters in the book, and preventing other countries from inventing the survival spray. In addition to the threat of competing for interests, they fought to the bitter end. At the end, who will deal with the Abandoned World's monsters?

"Even if you didn't establish Black Abyss, even if you're not Li Fei, even if you contributed to the survival of mankind to the Abandoned World, even if you're a good man with the perfect character——they will kill you too!" Jian Hua tightly held Li Fei's arm. This kind of emotional exposure made him lose his former calm.

"Because you're an S-class ability holder, an actor, a no good cheat, someone not easy to trick, and an S-class ability holder that can't be abducted!"

"......"

Li Fei suddenly laughed silently.

Different from Jian Hua who can't see his surroundings, he accurately reached out and wrapped his arms around Jian Hua's shoulders, trapping the person in the middle of his arms, and tried to talk in a low voice.

"Is that so? No one can kill me......I promise. I won't be as careless as today."

"You can't guarantee that!" The weird feeling in Jian Hua's heart only appeared for one second. His mind focused his entire attention on the conversation, "A dead man isn't qualified to say that he didn't make any mistakes!"

"Then before my death, I will listen to you."