The same thing happened to Wen Tong. Because they're not far from Li Fei, the mushrooms did not attack them at first. But when finding that "they want to run", the mushrooms aren't polite.

——Master's orders, everyone in the venue is not allowed to leave!

An A-class ability holder, Geng Tian, got the special treatment: Being bundled like a dumpling.

The mushrooms used to put this reserve grains at the door of Jian Hua's house, but now, they brought it to him upside down.

Jian Hua: ......

The silence in the venue did not last long. The people's mobile phones began to shake one after the other. Because there are people who escaped before, someone has sent the news to social networking sites.

Fortunately, because the party just started, it's still in the speech stage. Even if the mobile phone is not in flight mode, they would be set on vibrate, so there are no all kinds of ringtone sounding out in the hall.

The screen automatically lits up, letting the dark site have pieces of light.

Unfortunately, no one can move. The phone in their pockets can only illuminate a small area. However, there are quite a few phones dropped during the panic and lying on the ground, shining towards the ceiling, and was very conspicuous.

"Ah!"

Screams echoed in the venue, shocking the Red Dragon team in the corridor.

Everyone clearly saw the surrounding scene: Mushrooms are everywhere. Magnified versions of the oyster mushroom, a clump of them freely growing, and the various illuminating lights from the phone screens make them look hideous.

Jian Hua just stood in front of a table.

There's a cellphone light in the hanging tablecloth. He opened it, and a pale fat face came into view.

Jian Hua is slightly surprised. He did not expect to see this person: Letting him not get a job for half a year, and making him almost retreat, Dong Gongzi.

Under the low table is Dong Gongzi. His back is firmly against the table, making the four table legs off the ground. The hyphae entangled him again, and Dong Gongzi is now like a turtle carrying the table and ready to go forward. When the tablecloth opens, his eyes rolled, and it looked like he fainted.

"......" Jian Hua throws away the tablecloth with no expression.

The mycelium jumped up, quickly pasting on the phone screen. The light source gradually disappears, and the venue became dark again.

Li Fei walks towards Jian Hua. He can see Jian Hua's every move, and he can also feel the beast full of anger in the dark. The mushroom's tendency to attack is evident, and they're tough on anyone who dares to resist.

He slowly approached Jian Hua. There's no noticeable change in the mycelium. This confirms that Jian Hua is not dominated by anger, and his ability is still within Jian Hua's control. Li Fei breathed a sigh of relief.

With the sound of screaming and crying all around covering it up, Li Fei whispers to Jian Hua's ear, "I'm not injured."

Red Dragon members are posing as security guards in the venue. The sniper missed, the crossbow in the chandelier only smashed the podium, and the gunman just shot three times. The last shot destroyed the venue's main lights. Jian Hua heard about it from the communication channels of Red Dragon. However, he did not see Li Fei with his own eyes and didn't hear Li Fei speak, so Jian Hua is still seriously disturbed with anger and anxiety.

There is no blood in the hall, and the mycelium that has been wrapped around Li Fei quietly returned to Jian Hua's hand.

——Li Fei is really not injured.