Putting breakfast on a plate and serving it on the dining area, Jian Hua became aware of a problem: Li Fei's house is too big, the smell of food does not reach the upper floor.

——he can't put the tray on Li Fei's bedroom door!

Jian Hua is forced to knock on the door of the master bedroom.

There was no movement inside. He turned the handle and found that it's not locked.

The white threads that are everywhere in the villa spontaneously drilled into the keyhole, wrapped on Jian Hua's wrist and the door handle, and very simply "helped" the owner open the door.

Jian Hua, "......"

He pulled the heavy, black lacquered pieces curtains. He doesn't know where the light scent of vegetation came from, assaulting the nose but not too oppressive.

"......what happened?" A half-awake voice sounded, somewhat ambiguous, but the nasal tone is very heavy.

Jian Hua's ears slightly twitched. A strange feeling of numbness spreads from his ears to his mind. Jian Hua almost wants to let Li Fei talk.

"Nn?" Li Fei half closed his eyes. There are only two people at home, and he certainly knows who came in.

He was sleepy and closed his eyes. Even if it's Jian Hua, Li Fei did not have it easy. He first dealt with the matters regarding being an actor in the real world. After that is building the Black Abyss. This includes contacting Geng Tian and arranging Yang Chao to supervise the first batch of Black Abyss future members. Finally, he thoroughly studied the top-secret document 《Abandoned World Monster Handbook》 sent by Red Dragon Major Zhang at five in the morning.

The result is that he dreamed of the rainforest squid.

Li Fei cut the rainforest squid into pieces in his dream, and finally baked the squid rings. Waiting for him to wake up is Jian Hua who stood at the door and looks like a dream. The bedroom has carbonized piles of failures, he is determinedly cooking the squid rings, but why is his arm in a quilt?

After waking up, Li Fei finds that this dream is absurd! The squid ring is fried, but it looks baked!

Besides, the squid ring will not have the smell of a bacon sandwich......nn?

Li Fei quickly sits up. With years of experience in the entertainment industry——he does not need a mirror, he can use his fingers to sort out his bed hair in seconds, also arranging his collar and buttons.

However, Jian Hua did not turn on the lights, did not walk up and pull the curtains. He stood at the door and faintly said, "I'm waiting for you at the dining area."

"......"

The scent of the breakfast goes with his footsteps.

It can be seen that Jian Hua is just holding a plate when he went to the master bedroom.

Li Fei, who is busy for a while, almost went back to bed.

***

Ten minutes later.

The rare winter sun shines through the floor to ceiling windows of the dining room. Two blue cornflowers stick out from a long-necked porcelain vase, and a stack of fashion entertainment magazines are on the couch. There are also a few scattered on the wool carpet.

The table in the dining room is not big, in fact, the size of Li Fei's villa is very common. Some celebrities can host large parties, and there's a big difference between a villa and a mansion.

A lawn in front, a small garden with an atrium, and there are two floors in total.

Living room, billiard room, kitchen, these rooms are in the front half of the villa. The master's living room, study, dining room and second bedroom are in the second half. The second floor is not connected to each other, and you need to pass through the atrium from the first floor.