This time, Jian Hua did not refute. He looked at the carcass of the giant spider at the bottom of the fire exit, "After burning it, let's leave this place."

The corpse of the Abandoned World's monsters does not appear in reality, but the body may attract other monsters. The mushroom did not eat this giant spider, so Jian Hua decides to let Li Fei destroy the body.

Walking back to the concert hall, they tried to find the steel balls scattered on the ground. There is also the lubricants applied to the back of the chairs.

Finding rags and other cleaning items in the supplies closet on the same floor, they used their ability to control the cloth up and down, cleaning things and automatically going back to the bucket, then jump out to wring itself, changing the water and continuing to clean......

Even if they're sitting all this time, their mental manipulation abilities are at work, so this is still a big project.

But compared to the DIY studio, this is a lot easier. It's just that doing this makes you depressed because there's entirely no need for this scenario. The mushrooms have already infiltrated the enemy.

Jian Hua thinks that he forgot something. Taking a moment to think before he remembered, they have not rescued the people that the spider captured!

The giant spider is dead, but those tightly wrapped in spider silk are still trapped in the theater hall in the main building.

There's readily available workforce! Unexpectedly forgot!!

The rag flew into the dirty bucket. Li Fei elegantly stood up from the stands, nodding, "There is numbness from the spider silk, and it's dangerous to drag it for a long time. It's important to save people, so let's go over there first."

"......"

This actor in the act, and his noble-sounding excuse.

Although Jian Hua can see through him, he will not refuse such an approach. The two immediately went where Jian Hua's scanning ability indicates the "warehouse" where the spider's reserve grain goes.

Along the way, Li Fei burned a lot of spider silk.

Their footsteps echoed in the silent theater.

After entering the huge web, the stench filled the former theater main hall, and a faint sound came from inside, "Don't......come in! Run! There's a monster here, go away quickly!"

Li Fei raised his brows, deeply surprised.

Someone is awake, and he even reminded them of the danger here.

That person did not know that he just earned a good impression from the two big *oss and tried shouting, "It may be hunting, hurry up and leave. Don't touch the spider web; there's an anesthetic to it!"

Jian Hua's mouth slightly rises: What anesthetic, spiders are not human traffickers ah.

Li Fei threw a flame and burned the spider webs into a crisp.

Flames spread along the spiderweb. The web distorts, fractures, and after burning down, sprinkled the sky with sparks, like a grand fireworks show. It flew into the air before landing on another web and flaring up again. At that moment, it faintly revealed the main hall of the theater which resembles an animal nest.

Many paralyzed ability holders stared dazedly. After the bright flare, a figure is seen from the entrance.

It's an understatement to say; the burned spider silk disappears, as if by magic.

——that chic figure, and eye-catching momentum, and that "one look can tell that he's not an ordinary person".

As this person gradually approaches the center of the stage that has a bunch of bundled up ability holders, on their faces are shock, respect, longing, and greed. Their eyes all changed.

For the people in this world, this is the Best Actor Li Fei, the enemy who filmed with their Goddess (winner in life), take the Best Actor Awards for two years straight, and has a great reputation (makes a lot of money).

After the numbing effect has passed, these people panicked. They expected salvation, the army or the police rushing in to kill the monster, but they never expected that it would be Li Fei who came in.

Their open mouths were so large that they could stuff a bowling ball in it.

As for the transmigrators among them......what can they say, how would they not know Li Fei?

The Boss of the Black Abyss came? They're saved! The book transmigrators began to look ecstatic.

"Fire ability is so powerful." A young man absently murmured. From the voice, it could be said that he was the one who reminded Li Fei and Jian Hua to leave.

Li Fei also takes care of this person, rescuing him first.

Using a sharp blade formed by the flames, with heat waves blowing, many people are scared and screamed. The youth fell out of the cocoon that binds him.

"Thank you, both of you. The spider......"

"Already dead." Jian Hua lightly said.

He walked behind Li Fei and ignored by everyone. The Movie Emperor's spotlight is too intense.

The youth is surprised and said his thanks. Whoever thought that just when he thought that he would become a monster's meal, he would be rescued after despairing? So he must be grateful.

Li Fei, who released everyone from the spider silk, sweep a look around, "Are they all here?"

He asked Jian Hua because the latter has a scanning ability.

But the people who were rescued did not know, so they are competing to answer, "There was a dog."

"Right, maybe it has less anesthetic. It soon recovered and escaped!"

"......"

It seems that the Corgi's matter cannot be concealed. Let the Red Dragon check it.

Li Fei said quietly, "Get enough rest. Just follow me. We must clean up the theater."

He was immediately asked, "This is not our home, why should we clean up? Do you have nothing else to do?"

"It seems that you all want to continue staying in the spider silk." Li Fei touches his chin, a smile on his face, but his eyes are cold.

"Such a lousy celebrity, who would......"

The voice just faded when the man is ablaze. The crowd was so scared that they couldn't climb up (because of weakness in limbs) to avoid. The unlucky one haplessly rolled around for two laps on the floor, before the tattered body can stand up. Although he wasn't injured, he never dared to say a word.

"I heard that the spider ate a lot of people, really pitiful." Li Fei said with a smile.

The people who understand did not speak.

On the way to the concert hall, after seeing the scratches on the glass and the deep traces of four feet on the wall, everyone is pale. In particular, the human shoe mark on the wall at the corner was found, and their minds imagined the scene where a giant spider is chasing behind while someone is fleeing calmly and made a flexible escape.

After dividing the work of cleaning the concert hall, they saw the burnt traces in the ceiling. The fact that these high-level ability holders can lead the spider into a trap is almost a truth in their minds. They looked at Li Fei with awe: This is something that an average person can do?

From beginning to end, someone who wants to ask who Jian Hua is, there's not a single one.