The truth of the matter is that for the mushrooms to hitch a ride, they directly took over someone's car, open it and run. After arriving at a favorite place, then smash the vehicle?

What can he say——

The monsters destroy the Abandoned World and kill ability holders. The ability of the mushrooms is already strange enough, but now, there's even a group of "puppet spider mushroom". Not to mention the book transmigrators on the American side, estimate that even the Red Dragon should include Jian Hua in their list of terrorists.

Jian Hua is an average person, so there is not the idea of killing humans in his subconscious, that's why the mushrooms don't do it. But this fact is not necessarily believed, after all, everyone doesn't want to give the mushrooms a "free ride".

Li Fei frowned and asked, "Can you stop it?"

Jian Hua did not speak. Li Fei also thought of the answer: I'm afraid not.

The mushrooms have been riding on Jian Hua before jumping to another.

"The situation is not so bad." Jian Hua knows what Li Fei is worried about.

Someone is genuinely worried about him, even when such a change in the situation should lead to anxiety......this feeling completely dilutes Jian Hua's headache.

When faced with the unexpected, being accompanied by someone, and not being alone, is an entirely different feeling.

"We've come to the Abandoned World a lot of times, but it did not move like this before."

Black hairballs, monkeys, hole digging rat, and even the rainforest squid! The mushrooms don't regard them as parasitic hosts. According to reason, the advantages of these monsters should be more pronounced.

The rat can move through the ground. The rainforest squid is enormous, at least its brain can hold more mycelium.

"I guess, it must be a living thing. It did not move towards the corpse of the rainforest squid."

Li Fei once again showed his analytical thinking ability. He and Jian Hua have a tacit understanding.

This exchange process, anyone will become relaxed. They need to put forward some opening words, not even open a conversation, and they would naturally get into the focus of the discussion. Sometimes, they also don't have to explain, because the other party has come to the same viewpoint as the other.

There is the title of "Movie Actor's Life Assistant", "bodyguard", and "ally", along with the excuse of "Abandoned World is dangerous" and "it's more advantageous to join forces together", forcibly making Jian Hua stay by his side, one of the key reasons why he didn't attract the other person's objections.

Providing an excellent salary and generous work benefits to Jian Hua is just the surface.

"That means, the mycelium has no chance of success against adult Abandoned World monsters." Li Fei with this point of view, the second point is straightforward, "The spider eggs are the only thing that's different. So to say, there's no reason why it hadn't acted this way before on the other monsters."

They don't know what kind of creature the black hairballs, as well as the rainforest squid, is. The others are the monkeys and the rats. It's not a species that can produce eggs.

"Let's hide this matter for the time being."

"Red Dragon must know the truth about this matter."

The two opened their mouths at the same time, looking at each other after finishing.

Then Li Fei felt that the other's concern is wrong. To hide the facts, he had to add, "Our world is a book. However, there are not many things written in the book, so before things are completely clear, I suggest we hide it."