The spider had bad eyes, but the sense organs on its legs are very developed.

The "fallen" mycelium once again leisurely wanders, and the spider did not hesitate to follow it to Jian Hua's direction.

Li Fei: "......"

Is this cheating?

Since the result has been set, Li Fei bypassed the sculpture and directly went to the concert hall. Jian Hua led along the giant spider to the next floor along the tempered glass wall, preparing to circle the entire floor before going to the main entrance of the concert hall.

The smooth ground severely affects the speed of the giant spider.

The glass windows facing the outside is scratched by the spider feet, issuing harsh sounds.

The giant spider occupies the entire hallway, its other four legs touching the outer wall of the concert hall. The pots placed along the wall were not spared, falling and breaking apart, with the leaves and dirt scattering all over the floor.

Jian Hua's right shoulder was hit hard with force. It was the spider silk that the spider spits out.

The giant spider wants to pull in its prey but found that the spider silk did not stick. It's a dirty trick from those bunch of white threads.

Angrily swinging its pincers, the spider waved its eight legs, deciding to pounce and tear its prey alive. Its sharp feet scratched deep dents along the wall.

With four legs step on the tempered glass windows on one side, the other four legs could barely support it, making the spider's body uncontrollably tilt sideways while it was chasing Jian Hua.

Angry, it spewed out more spider silk until the hallway is beyond recognition.

It's enough for the spider as long as Jian Hua "slip". Just around the corner is the main entrance of the concert hall.

He has a few leaves on his hair, and there is dirt everywhere on his clothes. He steps on the wall while turning, and the place where his footprint was left behind was destroyed by the spider's feet.

Jian Hua is short of breath. He hadn't run so fast for a long time.

A person can increase his speed between a life and death situation, but ordinary people wouldn't have this opportunity in their lifetime.

That creepy feeling of danger pressing on him, from the back of his neck spreading to his spine, the chill goes straight to his forehead. The fishy smell from the giant spider's mouth makes it hard to breathe, tightening the beating of his heart.

Although this is Jian Hua, he can't maintain his calm.

Several times, he's seen the spider at the corner of his eyes along with the sound of its pincers closing and opening at the top of his head. If he just slowed down for a second, he would be □□.

Jian Hua almost crashed into the concert hall.

Inside is dark. The map that he'd seen before quickly emerge in his mind. Two turns from the door, and after that is just straight ahead——

The giant spider came to the entrance of the concert hall, heavily hitting the walls.

This delay is enough for Jian Hua to make some distance.

By the time the spider climbs up from its dizzy hit, Jian Hua has already run up half the stage.

A weird slimy odor is in the air like in a factory. The spider pauses hesitantly, it's sense of smell is weak, but it was a qualified hunter, having an instinct for danger.