Your information about Sirius is something I've been doubting over for longer then a decade now.

I choose to believe you, this is because I know you as the sister of James Potter, you wouldn't lie about this and you wouldn't believe Sirius is innocent for no reason.

Thank you for sharing this with me as it was always a mystery for me.

Andromeda Tonks.

Diana bit the inside of her lip to hide a smile and then put the letter away.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Diana stood on the creaking scaffolding and watched as more and more people found a spot to take place as they would be watching the second task.

The start was anounced and the contestants entered the water. She watched as Harry stood waist deep in the water.

It seemed he had no idea what to do and people started laughing. She looked at him with concern as he started to shake when he suddenly dove into the water and seemed to easily swim away.

They stood there, all watching the water. Murmurs started as people got bored.

Suddenly Fleur Delacour shot out of the water, scars on her body and a worried expression on her face.

Diana darted forward, helping her out of the water. Her friends came forward with a towel and she shivered as she put it around herself.

"Are you alright, dear?" Diana asked and Fleur nodded. "I am alright, but my sister, she is still in zere." She looked at the water in worry.

"It's alright, she'll be fine, I promise." Diana reassured her, knowing that the mermaids would bring the girl back up when the task was done.

"Fleur, what happened?" Pippa had appeared out of the crowd. "Ze grindylows, zey where in ze weat." She said, wiping away a trail of blood from her forehead.

Diana ignored the fuss madam Maxime was making and just looked around for a moment.

"Poppy? Poppy where are you?" Diana looked around for the woman who was supposed to take care of the wounds. She appeared from the crowd with a first aid box.

"Oh dear, those are some nasty scars indeed, but nothing I can't fix." She said. Even though she tried to tend to the girl, Fleur refused as she kept her eyes on the water like everyone else.

The time limit has passed, meaning everyone was late and Diana started getting worried. Pippa had had been talking to Fleur and gave Diana a reassuring look.

Diana suddenly whipped her head around when she heard people emerge from the water. She helped Cho and Cedric out and the BeauxBatons students gave them towels.

"Are any of you hurt anywhere?" Diana asked them and they both shook their heads, not really able to breath amazing so they couldn't speak.

Not long after, Hermione and Krum appeared aswell. Diana held Hermione's hands as she pulled the girl out of the water.

"Are you alright?" She asked and the girl nodded while shivering. Diana wrapped a towel around her and brushed the hairs that where sticking to her face away.

"Mione!" Pippa pushed passed Diana and flung herself around her friend. "Are you alright? I was so worried because I couldn't find you!" She said and Hermione smiled.

"I'm fine, Pip. Don't worry." She reassured.

Diana heard spluttering and when she turned around she saw Ron helping a young girl get out of the water. Fleur gasped and stood up.

Harry had also emerged and so did a bunch of mermaids with bright green hair. Harry and Ron helped the girl trough the water and Fleur was trying to get to her.

"Gabrielle! Gabrielle! Is she alive? Is she 'urt?" She asked frantically while madam Maxime was trying to restrain her from running into the water.

Diana noticed Percy run trough the water to get to Ron and she slightly smiled as he muttered something to his older brother who was fussing over him.

Finally Fleur broke free and hugged her sister as Dumbledore pulled Harry out of the water with Bagman and Diana shot towards him.

"Are you alright Harry? You seem very tired, come sit for a moment- leave him you two, can't you see he's tired." She shot a disapproving glance at Dumbledore and Bagman who where already talking to the boy.

"Come, we're getting you a blanket." Diana put and arm around her nephew. She let him over to the others and Madam Pomfrey immediately took over and wrapped a blanket around him.

She immediately gave him the potion so he would warm up and Diana smiled down at him, happy he was alright.

Diana noticed Fleur still fussing over her little sister. She quickly grabbed a blanket and walked over, putting it around the girl.

"Are you alright? Nowhere hurt?" She asked and the girl nodded shyly. "Gabrielle, zis is Diana, she is a professor 'ere at Hogwarts. She knows Pip." Fleur introduced.

"Very nice zo meet you ma'am." Gabrielle curtsied at her and Diana smiled, hearing the thick French accent. She probably had just started with English.

"Très agréable de vous rencontrer, maintenant allons prendre un bon chocolat chaud." She smiled and the girl grinned and walked with Diana.

"Poppy, can we get a hot chocolate for Gabrielle here?" She walked up to the woman who nodded, yes, yes of course, but first take this." She handed the potion to Diana.

"Tiens bois ça, ça te réchauffera." Diana handed the girl the pepper-up potion and she quickly drank it. Madam Pomfrey then gave the girl some hot chocolate with a smile.

Gabrielle thanked her and went back to Fleur who then thanked Diana. "No problem at all." She smiled.

Everyone listened to the points that where given and smiled brightly when she heard that Harry got forty-five points because he waited for all hostages to get to safety.

"A third and final task will take place at dusk on the 24th of June." Was announced and Diana froze.

A day before his birthday... it would be fine, nothing will go wrong anyway, it's not bad at all. But still, she had a bad feeling about it.