✧ ˚ 3· three .

Zacznij od początku

Ava immediately loosened her grip on Tony, her eyes filled with concern. She stepped back, studying her father's face for any signs of pain. Tony reassured her with a warm smile, appreciating her care and empathy.

"It's alright, sweetheart," Tony said, gently rubbing his daughter's shoulder. "I'm getting better every day, thanks to the amazing people who took care of me."

Ava turned to Pepper, her eyes expressing gratitude. "Thank you, Pepper," she said, her voice filled with sincerity. "Thank you for taking care of Daddy and bringing him back to me."

Pepper's eyes welled up with more tears, and she walked over to Ava, kneeling down to her level. "You're welcome, Ava," she said, her voice filled with warmth. "Your dad means the world to me, and I'm glad I could help bring him back to you."

Ava nodded, a small smile forming on her face. She understood the importance of the people who had supported her father during his absence. She knew that they were all a part of her extended family, watching out for each other.

"Can we watch my favourite movie and eat cheeseburgers now, Daddy?" Ava asked, her eyes filled with excitement once again.

Tony chuckled and ruffled Ava's hair affectionately. "Of course, sweetie," he said. "Anything for you."

As they made their way to the living room, Ava held Tony's hand tightly, grateful for his presence and the love that surrounded them. They settled on the couch, snuggled together, and pressed play on Ava's favourite movie. Laughter and the scent of cheeseburgers filled the room, creating a sense of comfort and happiness as they embraced the precious moments of being reunited as a family.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

After her father's return, Ava noticed a change in his behaviour. He seemed preoccupied, often immersing himself in his workshop, lost in a world of inventing and creating. The once lively and playful Tony Stark now appeared more focused and determined, as if he had a newfound sense of purpose driving him.

Curiosity tugged at Ava's heart, and she couldn't resist the allure of her father's workshop. Sneaking down the stairs and tiptoeing across the sleek floors, she would approach the glass doors, hoping for a glimpse of the man she adored, deep in thought among his machines and gadgets. The room was alive with the symphony of whirring gears and the scent of metal, creating an atmosphere of creativity and innovation that filled her with wonder.

"Daddy, what are you working on?" Ava would ask, her voice a mix of excitement and curiosity.

Tony would look up from his workbench, a soft smile playing on his lips. His eyes held a mixture of excitement and exhaustion, betraying the tireless effort he poured into his latest project. "Oh, just something big, sweetheart," he would reply, his voice tinged with a hint of secrecy. "Something that will change the world."

Ava's eyes would widen, her imagination running wild with possibilities. She loved that her father had this passion for making a difference, and she admired his dedication to using his brilliant mind to create something extraordinary. Even though she didn't fully understand the technical details of his inventions, she could feel the importance of his work through the way he spoke about it.

As days turned into weeks, Tony's workshop became a sanctuary of innovation and dreams. Ava would often find herself perched on a stool, watching in awe as her father's hands moved deftly, assembling and disassembling intricate parts. She marvelled at the sparks that flew, the sound of his tools, and the sparks of inspiration that seemed to dance in his eyes.

Sometimes, Tony would take a break from his work and invite Ava to sit beside him. With patience and enthusiasm, he would explain some of the basic concepts behind his inventions, sparking a love for science and engineering in his young daughter's heart.