"Yes!" He said and pushed a loose hair strand behind my ear.

"Fine!!" I whispered and pulled him near me by his shirt collar.

Our faces were inches apart, his mint breath fanning my face, my eyes on his lips, our lips about touch with just an inch. His hands on my hips and my hands on his collar. I closed my eyes to relish in this moment.

Just an inch..

But everything remained impending as we heard the door knob clicking. My closed eyes snapped open as I pushed Harold away, leaving him in a flabbergasted state.

He got his head and back knocked against the rack as he groaned in pain, and that's when the door opened.

"Caught you!!!" Hazel squeled in delight.

I chuckled nervously before brushing my hair back and fixing my posture.

"Ahh!" Harold whined and clutched his back.

"What happened, dad??" Hazel asked with a frown.

"Nothing!!" I replied immediately with a tight smile.

Hazel walked away from the store room as I pulled Harold out of the store room.

"You shouldn't have pushed me.." he whispered with a slight scowl etching his face.

Hazel was busy searching Hayden and Nathan.

"Yeah.. I should've let you kiss me in front of Hazel." I whispered back.

"Exactly!" He scoffed.

"Hmm." I shook my head with a smile.

Hazel finally found Hayden and Nathan. And when Hayden's eyes landed on already standing us, he held his chin up in pride before scoffing in amusement.
"You know Hazel, your twin brother is actually great." He smirked.

"Why so?" Hazel raised her brows.

"I had little Nathan with me, who made lot noises, and yet I managed to control him, and I was not caught by you first." He smirked, and Hazel rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Yes, man, you're great." I said to fill in his pride.

"I know, mom." His nostrils flared in pride.

"Okay!! Now, whose the catcher??" Hazel interrupted our conversation.

"Harold!" I said in an instant.

Harold nodded and walked towards the wall to count on the numbers.

Hayden passed Nathan to me, and I went on a hunt to search for a perfect place to hide..

Let's see how Mr Kingston's gonna play..

............

It was night, and we just finished having our dinner. I have already tucked Hayden and Hazel to bed, and Nathan was in crib sleeping soundly. I stroked his cheeks and kissed his nose before getting up from the stool.

I made my way towards the bathroom, but in the middle, I halted. I turned around as my eyes fell on the wall, which was covered with Nadia's photoframe.

I glanced at it and blinked my eyes. I can never ever forget what she has gone through because of us. It will always be in my memory, permanently. Everything is still in my memory, the good ones we've made together and the bad. The void can never be filled, ever. But we can never live in the past and live our life with sorrow. We have to move on. We can not live our life in a small black dot, leaving the whole whiteboard behind. Nadia will always be in our hearts, and no ones gonna take her place. She was, she is, and she will always be around, though she's not around.