"Mmm, perfect, perfect boy," I smile, pressing my lips into his cheek. 

We get to the golf course, and the boys grin from ear to ear as they run around the course completely disrupting the peaceful environment the golf course offers. Cole applies sunscreen to his face and arms saying, "If you don't want to take care of your dirty ass skin that's your problem, I'm going to look great at 65," This comment makes Trevor throw some on as well.

"Jack?" Trevor says, wondering why he's not applying sunscreen. "What Coley said doesn't apply to me because I do take care of my skin. I already have some on," He says smugly making Trevor scoff. "It's this new girlfriend of yours," He teases, grimacing at me. 

I roll my eyes at him as I take everything they don't want to carry and put it in the golf cart. I watch as they joke around and swing their clubs. I soak up the sun, trying my best to get a good tan. When a large shadow blocks my body from the sun I look up to see Jack when a drink in his hand. "I got you a drink, I'm not sure what it is but there's alcohol in it," He smiles.

I sip it a bit, humming at the great taste and refreshing feeling of the drink. I peck his lips softly, thanking him for getting me a drink. Instead of going back immediately, he stays with me, resting his head on me. "Just need to recharge a little bit," He tells me, needing some extra comfort.

I rub my hands up and down his sides as he closes his eyes listening to everything around him. "When we get home, we can take a shower together and then cuddle in your room for the rest of the night," I offer, making him perk up at the idea. He goes back to golfing with his friends, after kissing me a few times. 

I sit on the cart, scrolling through my phone when I look up to see Jack and his friends surrounded by a few girls to take a picture with them. Fuck, should I hide? Would they snitch me out? Fuck, I don't know what to do. Maybe if I just act natural they won't even see me.  I keep my head down until they leave and once I know they're out of sight I feel like I can breathe.

We stay at the course for a bit longer, leaving to grab some lunch once the boys all grab their stomachs. "God I'm starving," Trevor groans, causing Alex to say, "Z, shut the fuck up, you've said this six times since we got in the car," His clear hangriness made him snap at his friend. 

"I'm sorry for snapping at you Trevor, I just needed to eat something," Alex apologizes as he finishes up his sandwich. Trevor wipes his mouth with a napkin before hugging Alex, "It's alright bud. Happens to the best of us," He laughs, as we pay for our food and head back home.

"What do ya' say we take a quick nap and then go to this sick country bar?" Trevor suggests making Jack perk up. "Ouu, yes!" I say as I run my fingers through my tired boyfriend's curly hair. Jack agrees to the idea as well, especially since Mark has been teaching him how to dance. We'll go out to his garage and play country songs and he'll watch Mark then mimic it with me.