CHAPTER - 4

JENNIE POV :

Now we were going towards Park Mansion. My dad has told me about their family. I already knew about the two siblings, but I was shocked when my father told me that they had another daughter. No one knew about their third child and I was even more surprised when my father told me that he had never met her in real life and knew nothing about her except her age and name. The Park family always kept it a secret due to some personal reasons, which I was curious to know about. My parents were really excited for this dinner because they were hoping that I would like Mr. Park's son. But we will have to see what happens. We soon reached our destination. Their place was very big and beautiful but it was nothing compared to our mansion. I got out of the car and adjusted my outfit.

 I got out of the car and adjusted my outfit

Mr. Park's son Jimin was present at the main entrance to welcome us.

"Thank you for considering our proposal, Mr. Kim," he said, shaking my father's hand.

"You should be thanking my daughter, not me." My father said.

"Of course" he said and turned towards me. He shamelessly checked me out in front of my parents and then initiated the hug. But I immediately retreated.

"I don't like hugs, especially not from someone I've just met."

"I'm sorry I didn't know." He apologized and then shook hands and greeted my mother.

"Let's go inside, the others are waiting for us." He said then took us inside.

Mr. Park was sitting on the couch with his wife. Their daughter, Chaeyoung, was sitting on the couch across from them with her head resting on a man's shoulder. Maybe he was her boyfriend. But the person who really caught my attention was the girl sitting alone on a chair in the corner. When they saw us they immediately got up. Mr. and Mrs. Park were the first to welcome us, they shook dad's hand and Mrs. Park hugged my mom and then shook my hand.

"You look so beautiful Jennie" Mrs. Park said.

"Thank you Mrs. Park."

"Hi, I'm Chaeyoung and my boyfriend Kim Jongin here. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I said. Then my eyes fell on that tall girl, who was taller than everyone else except my father. I don't know what it was about her but I was totally intrigued by this charming human being.

Mr. Park saw me look at her and said, "Come on. Introduce yourself, don't be shy now." He smiled looking at her but his smile looked fake.

"Hey, I'm Y/N. I hope you guys have a good time here." She said smiling politely. Her voice was neither too low nor too deep. Just perfect for my liking.

"Why have you kept her hidden? Just by looking at her I can tell that she is a gem." My father said while shaking her hand.

"She doesn't like so much attention so she asked us not to reveal her identity and we respect her decision." Mr. Park said with a nervous smile. I wonder why?