𝟑 | ❄️𝑨 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕❄️

Start from the beginning

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" He spoke, pulling up his phone and showing us his screen on an unknown app with writing on it. "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks."

'Jokes on you, I haven't used my quirk in a year.'

Subtly leaning her head closer to you, Himari whispered into your ear. "Uh.. were doing those tests in junior high a requirement to get into this school?" She spoke, keeping her eyes glued onto the teacher.

Copying her actions, you whispered back. "Beats me. But if it was a requirement, we're screwed." Pausing for a brief moment, you opened your mouth to add on. "Unless the tests we take every three months in our base count? Although I highly doubt that." You shrugged, going back to listening to your teacher.

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks. It's not rational." Placing his phone back into his sweatpants pockets. "Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating."

Turning to face the ash-blond, Aizawa gave him a tired look. "Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" He spoke, causing the students to look Bakugo's way. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

Giving the teacher a pointed glare, he spoke. "67 meters." His calm voice being a change from his cocky tone earlier in the classroom.

"Then, try doing it with your quirk." Aizawa spoke, motioning to a big white circle painted onto the ground.

Understanding, Bakugo made his way towards it. Stopping when he had made his way to the middle. Giving Aizawa a knowing look, mentally asking for instructions.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle." Aizawa spoke, standing close to the rest of us.
"Hurry up. Give it all you've got."

Stretching his arms, he kept his gaze on our teacher as he spoke. "Then, well..." Winding up, he aimed the ball. Screaming 'Die!' as he threw it. The explosion leaving behind small rings of smoke as the ball flew high into the air.

'Yeah, I think Himari's gonna have a fantastic time trying to befriend him.' You grinned. The thought of your happy-go-lucky friend trying to tame the ash-blonde well enough to get him to open up beginning to become more and more unlikely as the minutes passed.

"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa spoke, turning to face the rest of us as the ball landed. "That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Showing us his phone screen, the class gasped in shock and surprise at his results.

"705 meters? Seriously?" A yellow-
haired lightening boy commented. Cocking a brow as he found it hard to believe.

"What's this? It looks fun!" Mina cheered, clasping her hands together in excitement.

"We can use our quirks to the fullest! As expected of the hero course!" Another guy with weird elbows spoke. He gave you a spanish vibe, though you weren't really sure why.

"'It looks fun,' huh?" Aizawa spoke, his tired, monotone voice sounding a bit off. "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" He questioned, earning confused looks from the class.

Glaring the class down, a sadistic smile made its way to Aizawa's face. "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be expelled."

"Huh?!" The entire class yelled. A mixture of dumbfounded and shocked looks all around.

Hearing this, you and Himari stiffened. Like your boss said last week, the two of you have incredible abilities, but that's natural fighting instinct. Meanwhile, this was a quirk apprehension test. Meaning you were required to use your quirk. And the two of you weren't exactly the best with your quirks.