Chapter 28 : Identity

Start from the beginning

Valerie was lying at the main deck starring at the sky, it was cloudy, there was no ray of sun in it "what did you guys steal from the marine ship?" She asked Jongho, who is lying opposite of her, but their heads next to each other "canon balls, gunpowder, meat, chicken, food, rum and water" he said counting on his fingers "that's a feast" she giggled "it is" he said "it looks like raining" she told him "it does" he said "what kind of conversation are you two having?" Seonghwa asked standing next to their heads and crossing his arms "life" Valerie said "and food" Jongho continued "want to join?" Valerie asked him "no, I'm fine" he sighed and went to Yunho's cabin, they let him in "lucky one, they threw me out because I'm a girl" she said sulking "at least you were in for a good time, I was kicked out immediately" Jongho sulked and both of them sighed in unison.

After sometime, Valerie saw everyone leaving the cabin except for Yunho, Wooyoung and Yeosang stopped next to them while Seonghwa went to the captain's cabin "what are you doing lying here in the cold?" Wooyoung asked them "meditating" they answered at the same time "how is the boy?" Jongho asked "Yunho said we won't know until the blood samples come out then he kicked us out" Yeosang explained putting his hands in the pockets of his coat "you deserve it" Jongho giggled and looked up at the sky.

Valerie sat straight and looked at Wooyoung "what?" He asked annoyed with her starring "nothing, I was just looking at your handsome face" she smiled playfully, Wooyoung looked at her surprised and so did Yeosang, and Jongho sat straight "what's with that suddenly?" He looked at her disgusted "oh, I just noticed how handsome you could be" she stood up and Wooyoung moved one foot backward unconsciously "you know, your black eyes" she walked towards him and backed up, Yeosang moved aside not interrupting them "the moll under your eye, your black hair" Wooyoung's back hit the railings and she came closer to his face and next his ear "and your beautiful red lips" she whispered.

Wooyoung shoved Valerie aside and started running across the deck "get the hell away from me!!!" He shouted "wait, I was just messing with you!!" She started running after him.

Yeosang and Jongho were standing next to each other, watching them running all around the deck "we should've brought popcorn" Jongho said and Yeosang nodded.

They stopped the chase after Yunho had told them to stay quiet, because he has a patient inside and they went to kitchen "you know words are better than actions" Valerie said putting a hand on her head, Yunho punched her and Wooyoung on the head to stop the chase "well, you wouldn't stop shouting, so it was my only option" Yunho explained sitting opposite of her next to Wooyoung "why are you annoyed? He saved me from a possible assault" Wooyoung accused her "how's the blood samples?" she asked Yunho "they still need time to come out, and I inspected his injuries, they are old, so there's no danger on him from them" he told her "hey, don't change the subject" he glared at her "I was just flirting, and you do that with everyone all the time, except for me" she excused herself "yeah, and I didn't flirt with you because I don't want you catching feelings for me" he said proudly "that's a lame excuse" Jongho said sitting next to Valerie "but how do you know how to flirt?" Seonghwa asked putting a plate in front of her "oh, it's from a book I found in Jack's room, it's name is '100 ways to win a woman's heart' " she said.

Hongjoong chocked in his water and the rest looked at her shocked "what?" Seonghwa asked "do you still have it?" Mingi asked excitedly "and what do you need it for?" Yunho asked suspicious of him "just curiosity" he shrugged his shoulders "anyways, I read it and tried it on Jack, but instead, he took it from me and said its not something I might need" she sighed in disappointment "what kind of move did you put on him?" Wooyoung asked "why do you want to know?" Mingi asked eyeing him "the same reason all of you have" he said pointing at everyone "okay, you have a point" Mingi said looking at Valerie like the others "do you really want to know? I mean, I made one on Wooyoung and he started running" she asked them "yeah, no problem" San said shrugging "then I'll have you as my volunteer" Valerie said standing up and walking towards him "wait, what?, no, that's not what I meant" Valerie sat next to him "guys, do something" he panicked "no, you're fine" Yeosang said sipping from his cup.