Chapter 30 : IceLake

The time went by and they have arrived at IceLake by the morning.

After they set the anchor, the crew had a meeting including Neil in it "the ones who are going to stay abroad are me, San and Neil" Hongjoong ordered "why me too?" San protested "because you have a bounty now" Hongjoong reminded him, and he grunted in annoyance "we'll stay here for three days, make sure to gather as much information as you can about Blackbalt Snow empire, understood?!!" He shouted the last part "Aye Captain!!!" They responded.

Neil was feeling grateful for them, but also a little bit overwhelmed.

The crew landed on the beach, it wasn't a sand beach, but an icy one which made it slippery.

When Wooyoung landed, he fell at his back making Mingi laugh out loud that he also fell, this time Wooyoung laughed at him "enough you two" Seonghwa was exhausted from their behaviour, but they didn't stop.

Jongho looked at the sky, it was clear, then looked around, there was no trace of snow, it's just ice everywhere, the ground also is icy making it hard to move and there is a forest right ahead of them.

Yunho saw a shop at the far end "let's go to that shop for now" he said pointing at it, and they wanted to move, every step was slippery making them walk in a funny way and slower "UGH, fuck it!!!" Valerie shouted and started running "Language!!!" Seonghwa shouted at her.

When she arrived at the shop, she wanted to stop, but instead, she slid past it and fell on her side, the owner laughed at her behaviour and went to help her "are you guys tourists?" He asked stretching his hand for her to take "you can say that" she said taking his hand and trying to stand properly.

After she gained her balance, she looked closely at the owner, he looked in his mid twenties, he had a white skin with brown eyes, he wore a black jacket and pants, and he wore some kind of weird white boots, he noticed Valerie staring at his boots, he smiled and slid to his shop while holding Valerie's hand so she won't trip again, the crew barely arrived after her "congratulations on arriving safely" he told them holding his laughter from the way they were barely standing.

They scanned the shop, it was filled with what the owner is wearing in his feet "since you are new on this island, you might need a pair of ice skates for each person, if you want to move freely" he said showing them multiple boots "that'd be great" Seonghwa sighed in relief "each pair is one coin" he told them, they were taking back by the high price "we don't need them anyway, I can easily walk" Mingi said shrugging, but his legs were barely steady "I'm kidding" the owner said giggling at them, they were clearly dumbfounded "it's a trick the shop owners do to take your money" he said handing each one a pair "the total would be 70 silver coin" he said and Wooyoung gladly gave him the money.

They wore the boots next to the shop, they wanted to stand, but they fell immediately, the owner was having a hard time breathing from all the laughter he was having "if you have the time to laugh, why don't you help us" Jongho was clearly angry because he can't stand up, the owner went to help him first, then went to the others.

Yeosang was the last one to help, when he went to him he was surprised, he was already skating around "how come you are skating before Yunho?" Wooyoung asked surprised, he was stoned in his place, literally "you just need to control your feet" he said pointing at his feet "easy for you to say, I'm barely standing" Valerie's legs were shaking "not for me, I mastered it" Mingi claimed trying to move "I see what you are saying, it's easy" Yunho said sliding next to the owner "seems like you guys are having a blast" the owner said smiling "sorry for the late question, but what is your name?" Seonghwa asked sliding slowly "my name is Tyler, and I'm the owner of this humble store" he said "hi Tyler" everyone responded in unison "and you are?" He asked "we are tourists that happened to stop byYYY!" Wooyoung fell on his back but stood up again "nice to meet you" he greeted them warmly.