Chapter 21 : Another Story

Hongjoong is now concerned because his teammates are late "they are late" Jongho said sitting on the edge of the third floor and looking at the red moon "do you think they are in trouble?" Wooyoung asked standing in the second floor and looking at Hongjoong, who is at the middle of the ground floor standing firmly.

Hongjoong hid his concerned face behind his mask "don't worry" he said "even if they were in one, they'll find a way out" he said trying to calm his crew and himself, but Wooyoung knew that he was more worried than them, he sighed and looked upward, hoping they are fine.

Yeosang was waiting for Valerie to come back with San, but she's late.
Byul tightened her arms around Yeosang's neck "what's wrong?" He asked trying to look at her 'he found her' she told him 'we should help her' she said looking at him, and he understood what she is saying "do you know where she is?" He asked and she nodded "then lead the way and hold on tightly" he told her, moving her to his left shoulder and he jumped off the tree, running in the direction Byul told him to.

Valerie stood in her place, looking up her head.

The Kitsune was standing in front of her, staring at her with killing instinct, and for a wierd reason, she felt the same way towards him, he gritted his teeth in anger showing them "fairy" he said in anger shocking her, and before she could think, he moved his claw, trying to smash her, she dodged it by retreating a few steps from it.

The Kitsune growled and jumped on her, she jumped climbing the building on her right, but he moved his claw in her way, making her fall, she grabbed a rope before hitting the ground and swung away from his claw, landing on her legs.

The Kitsune then stood in front of her glaring "what are you doing here?" He asked her "you shouldn't be here!" He shouted lifting his claw and trying to smash her again, but dodged it by running to her right "why can't I be here!!?" She shouted at him furiously "because this is my territory, and your kind. is forbidden from entering it!" He shouted the last part trying to hit her again and she dodged it "did we do something wrong to you?" She wanted to slap herself for the stupid question "your presence alone is wrong" he said "you interfere my powers and make them weak" he growled at her "interfere?" She questioned.

The Kitsune stopped for a moment "when you landed in this island, have you gone through wierd phenomenon?" He asked and she widened her eyes in realisation.

The old nightmare that reappeared in her dreams since she landed on this island, was because of her presence interfering the Kitsune's powers, just like what the fortune teller told her.

Valerie was distracted in her thoughts that she didn't notice the Kitsune's big claw throwing her to the building on her left, making her back crash on it.
She gasped for air from the shock and fell flat on her stomach.

The Kitsune tried to attack again but she rolled barely avoiding his claw, she lied on her stomach catching her breath and lifting her head up to look at him "you want this?" He asked pointing at the gem on his forehead, he noticed her eyes widen and put a smirk on his face "unfortunately," he said making smoke surround him "I'm not that nice to give it to you, after all" he stopped talking disappearing behind the smoke "it helped me multiple times on this island" he said.

A tall man appeared before the smoke, he was wearing a white hakama above it a blue navy nagagi and a light blue haori on it, on his forehead shone a yellow gem and around his black eyes were red straps, his skin was white and he had a long straight black hair.

He walked towards Valerie, his sandals clicking on the ground as he walked, the noise was getting louder with every step he took.

Valerie tried to stand up, but the damage was much more than she could handle, her healing was much slower than usual.