the date to end all dates ||||

Beginne am Anfang

"Awe Ror." I hugged him and then grabbed his arm and we walked to class.

In the middle of class I saw Benny, Ethan and Sarah at the door. I kicked Rory to get his attention.

"Ow." He whispered.

"Look." I whispered and nodded my head to the door. The three of them waved for us to come.

"M-Mrs. Hallowood? My head hurts and I can't see straight." I raised my hand.

"Oh my well go to the nurse." My teacher says.

"I-i cant really see. Rory?"

"Right. Ill help you babe." He grabbed his bag and mine and helped me out of my seat. Once we got to the door we saw them three and kept the act up a little longer.

"So what's up? Whats the emergency?" I asked.

"We figured out how we're going to get the Lucifractor." Ethan said.

"How?" Rory asked.

"BAM. Projection Ring." Benny held it up. "Stern swiped this from me before I had a chance to try it out. But I palmed it when we got busted this morning."

"So you put it on, and you can look like anyone." Sarah explained.

"Oh nice!" I smiled.

"Who's gonna stop Stern from walking into his own office?" Ethan smirked. 

"I can take my bag now Rory." I smiled.

"No thats ok." He smirked.

The five of us went into an empty room to put the ring on.

"You ready Ben?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." My brother smirked.

"Oh this is already a terrible idea." Sarah sighed.

"Tell me about it." I whispered to her. Once Benny puts the ring on he immediately transforms into Stern.

"Oh that is creepy." I made a disgusted face. "Stern" walks out of the room and starts walking down the hallway. We all followed him out.

"Detention." He points at someone. "Super-detention." He says to someone else. "Weak hat." He points at someones hat. "Be... better at learning." "Stern" says. He then walked up to Brady Whitman. "You think you're so cool, Brady. So cool. And you're mean to Benny Weir when it's obvious that he is way more awesome than you. And you're off the football team... forever! Deal with it!" Brady looked at "Stern" with anger.

"You, you're all off the hook." "Stern" looked at the kids waiting in the office. "Secretary lady, you work too hard. Take the day off." The woman, with no hesitation, left. "Stern" goes into his office.

"Its been five minutes where is he?" I groaned.

"There." Rory pointed to behind me.

"Benny, you've been gone forever." Ethan says.

"By the way, if anyone asks, you have a complicated bladder condition called—" Benny started.

"Later." Ethan sighed.

"I looked through Stern's office. There's no sign of the Lucifractor. But... I found this." Benny holds up a letter. "It's for you."

"Well read it."

"I never would have guessed you were a seer or that miss Alexandria was a witch, nice try with the forgetful spell earlier, or that you would know about the Lucifractor. The Bat Brigade stole the Lucifractor from my family and then they took Whitechapel itself. Now that I have one, I'll take back the other. My grandfather, Galen Sinestro, would be so proud of me. And if you're thinking of

getting in my way, here's a peek at the coming attractions." Ethan read. "Ah! Stern knows about us. He knows what the Lucifractor is. Did he do anything to you?" Ethan asked.

"No!" Benny answered a little too quickly. "But I'm sure you have some brilliant plan to stop him." Ethan shrugged slightly.

"What is it? Tell me everything." Benny asked.

"Benny are you ok?" I asked.

"I don't have a plan. He's tougher than anything we've ever faced!" Ethan sighed.

"Thank you for that unsolicited yet oh-so-accurate compliment." Benny took off the ring and revealed it was Stern all along.

Author's note!!!

im here! im so sorry for the long wait finals were killing me! but the semester is over so I am free to write as I please! please enjoy!!!