Right Here

Description- Tyler tried to die, but his internet friend has stalking skills. (mentions of past self-harm and past suicide attempts)

649 Words

|-/

Tyler woke up to the sound of his laptop. I woke up. Oh. I can try again tonight. He thought. He reached out and hit the spacebar to pick up the Skype call. "No. I don't even know who you are, but I don't want to talk. Let me sleep." A giggle rang from the other line.

"Love you too, Ty." Tyler's eyes snapped open as he heard the voice of his best- and only- friend, Josh. To be honest, Tyler had a bit of a crush on him as well, but considering they met because Josh was bored and decided to text a random number, and they'd never met in real life, let's just say Tyler was sure he had no chance. Josh smiled at him. "Mornin', sleepyhead." Tyler smiled back.

"G'morning, Dog Breath." Josh rolled his pretty brown eyes, laughing slightly. Tyler snuggled into his duvet more.

"Wrists?" Tyler hated this procedure, but he knew Josh loved him- when he was talking to Josh, at least- and so, he held up his wrists in front of the camera. 3 days clean. "Thighs?" Tyler whined about how uncomfortable that made him, but with another 'I love you' from Josh, he crawled out from his duvet and stood in front of the camera, lifting up the legs of his boxers to show rows of thankfully, relatively old scars. Unfortunately, with all the pills Tyler took, his legs felt like jelly and he stumbled back into bed. Josh looked at him nervously. "Tyler? What's up?"

"What do you mean?" Tyler asked nervously. He picked at an old scab on his wrist. Josh looked at him warningly, muttering an admonishment. Tyler looked down at his wrists rather than up at the camera.

"Ty, did you break your promise?" Josh, said, hands held up to his mouth, now shaking. Tyler felt awful, like it was his fault. Josh's eyes started to water.

"Josh, calm down. Josh, it's okay. You're okay. I'm okay. It's okay. Deep breaths." Josh shook his head, carding his fingers through his hair.

"Tyler, you did, didn't you?"

"Pills, this time." Tyler mumbled, looking back down at his own shaking hands. He heard Josh choke out a sob.

"Ty-Tyler?" Tyler looked up at the camera, where Josh was flinging off his covers and wiping his eyes hastily.

"Yeah?"

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you, later, though. I love you." Tyler wanted to tell Josh not to leave, not to do anything he wouldn't live to regret, tell Josh he loved him, but the laptop's screen went black before he could respond.

Joshisdead. Joshleft. Joshjoshjoshjoshjoshjosh. Itsyourfaultitsyourfaultitsyourfault. Blurryface was screaming.

Tyler sobbed.

Tyler shook.

Tyler took a nap.

|-/

Tyler woke up with cold air rushing into his room from the hallway. "Hello?" He called out, softly, starting to cry again. Joshisgone. Hesgone. Itsyourfaultitsyourfaultitsyourfault.

"This took some major stalking skills." Tyler's breath hitched as he saw a scarred arm and long fingers started to comb through his hair. He turned around and started sobbing as he met Josh's eyes. He scrambled up from his bed and wrapped his arms around the other boys neck. As soon as it started, though, it stopped. Tyler began to pace around his room.

"I though you were dead. I thought I killed you. I thought it was my fault. It was my fault. I killed you. You were dead." Josh simply stared at Tyler in distress.

"I'm right here, Tyler." He whispered, barely audible. Tyler turned around, tears rushing down his cheeks, hands shaking. He looks beautiful, Josh thought. He always does. Tyler took a step closer.

"Damn you." He whispered before bringing a hand up to Josh's neck and crashing their lips together.

They spent the rest of the night, lips pressed to each other's scars, old and new, Josh whispering to Tyler. "I'm here, now. I'm right here. I won't leave you."

(A/N: sunday has been telling me all my ideas r stupid so im really sorry abt this. also thanks for all the reads comments and votes. almost to 2k reads! love yall and stay alive |-/

update: this was about my ex girlfriend lol fuck you)