[03]

You looked at the wounded soldiers sighing they looked glum, fighting those marastruck soldiers- "Let's see.. you can't be on the battlefield for at least a month, You had a pretty bad injury let it heal first. I'll make sure to send you medicine every day so you don't forget is that alright with you?" The soldier nodded.

Suddenly a bunch of kids were peeking at you, You had already sensed someone looking at you, But the little kids following you and staring at you in amazement made you laugh. You decided to ignore and pretend you didn't see them. You didn't see that two individuals were watching you above- Yukong and the General.

"She lives up to her name and her promise, Her medical knowledge is really beyond others." Yukong said closing her eyes, Jing Yuan laughs- "Indeed. She seems good with children too." He said, his amber eyes trailing at your every move. "I did some digging to her as per usual, And Tingyun gave me this." Yukong handed the General a folder containing your background.

"Y/N L/N, Apparently she's adopted. By a noble woman, And she is the heir of her assets but she chose to become a doctor out of all reason not stated." Jing Yuan chuckled lightly, "I'm just so impressed by this ability of yours Yukong." Yukong closed her eyes. "We should choose our enemies and companions well, You know that very well General."

"I think she's a honest girl." Jing Yuan said before leaving, He had other matters to attend to and a very important at that. "General where are you going-?" Yukong stopped as she glanced at her phone, So it was that time already.

You took a little break as you stretched out your arms, yawning as you came to a pond familiar to you. "Hm.." You grabbed your phone in your pockets as you called your mother.

"Oh dear are you eating regularly? You didn't skip any of your meals right?"

"Trust me, Mother. I didn't! You can rest assured."

"It's only been just days since you left home but I miss you dearly my baby. But I suppose you're there and your saving lives. But don't be too hard on yourself alright?"

"Mhm, i know mother." You spoke as you waved and said your farewell to her before putting back the phone on your pockets again you walked slowly but suddenly- you heard strange and rather quick footsteps as you turned around you were greeted by a white lion running towards you, Your eyes widened.

The lion was very excited and ran in circles- "A L-Lion? Wait h-hahaha~ It tickles!" You said the lion was quite unique- It had a white fur with blue eyes, This lion seemed to have a owner but where-? Just then you heard a panting as you looked up to see, The General.

"M-Mimi?! Oh goodness Thank God-" He stopped as he saw you on the ground, The lion's face was on your lap, Both of you stared at each other before you cleared your throat- You quickly triednto stand up and smiled, "Hello General! It's nice to see you and see you later!" You said and stride faster than light, cheeks flushed and red as a cherry.

Jing Yuan stared at your back as you left, He was shocked to see his pet liking someone other than him or Yanqing. "Mimi? You like Dr. Y/N?" He said patting the Lion's head, giving it a good rub.

You on the other hand, were still red from embarrassment as you tried to calm yourself down, "Ah-" You bumped into a mysterious man with long dark hair. You looked up to him as his crimson red eyes stared at you with gaze cold as ice, Your eyes widened your back quivering from the tension. "I-I-I'm sorry.." You said avoiding his gaze.

He lets out a quiet chuckle before replying. "It's fine." But your heart was feeling some indescribable feeling of anxiousness. You continued to walk but you took a good look at him, He was still there. He turned around and gave you a small smirk. Which made you shiver again.

"Dr. Y/N!" A little girl exclaimed- You looked down to see a little girl with horns, You assumed that this was the said, Healer Lady that will be working with you. "My name is Bailu. Bailu will do just fine." She said and tugged your shirt, "Patients are waiting, Standing here in silence won't do you any good."

You nod, "Y-Yes!?" You said and followed her back to the Hospital. Treating the wounded and reassuring the soldiers in the bed that They'll be okay soon was a very hard task, but you had fun and you wanted them to recover as soon as possible. Everything was really different from your hometown- But you were slowly adjusting but you can't help but feel lonely as you miss your colleagues and master, and your mother too.

___

The colors of the sky were now dim and dark, And the breeze of the wind was fresh, You sat on your balcony hugging your knee as a tear left your eye, You missed everyone. But you couldn't turn a blind eye to the wounded and cries for help in this city.

Your mind drifted on the two men you saw earlier- An unexplainable feeling that you felt when you encountered both that you even yourself couldn't decipher. What was it? Both their eyes told different meaning and intent. One's gaze color as the gold that shines brightly among the sea of soldiers. And one gaze's that red as the color of war.

Both of them, Says danger otherwise.

You closed your eyes. As you enjoyed the peace for yourself for a brief moment before you came back to your room and drifted to sleep.

"Of five people, Three must pay a price."

You woke up panting, cold sweat in your forehead as you clenched the blankets, What was that dream?