&.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

questions and answers.

Q : What's the reason behind Yima's name?

— It's actually kind of funny since it doesn't relate to anything, I play a game that has this character named Yidhra she's a Dream Witch basically put, A God that can enter dreams and she has a follower. Her followers when merging with her grants them eternal life.

But for some reasons the fandom calls the follower Yima. I was running out of Ideas so I just took inspiration from it since Yaoshi is also an Entity and Yima, used to follow and serve at them so that's how her name came to be.

Q : Does Blade like Y/N (Yima) in the past? And why did he reincarnate her?

— Blade is very attached to Y/N because he treats her as his own sister along with Imbibitor Lunae, The night where Jingliu wiped out a whole army of Cloudknights, Yingxing (Blade) tried to stop her but he couldn't so he blamed himself for her death, and he wanted to revive her in atonement. Out of guilt.

Q : What's actually between Yima and Y/N?

— The situation is like Rukkhadevata and Nahida, It's the best example I could give if you want to actually understand the lore better. Yima is Rukkhadevata and Y/N is Nahida— They're the same person but they're different, in terms of timeline and soul, Yima wanted to reincarnate her soul because of hopes of destroying the Mara one day that's how Y/N was born.

Q : Does Jing Yuan treat Bailu as his daughter?

— Of course! If anything It's Bailu who doesn't wanna call him father because she's too shy! (Eventually she did at some point)

Q : Does Jing Yuan and Y/N think about (⁠ ͡⁠◉⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠◉) each other?

— Jing Yuan can't stand 24 hours alone at work, He wants to go home every chance he gets. (I wonder why?)

Q : Will there be another book?

— I'm considering of releasing their Married Life. But it'll just be in this book, however i'm still considering it, Let me know if you all want side stories!

And by the way, I am now going to work for my Blade Book coming!

Q : Are you planning on remaking the other chapters?

— Oh boy, you have no idea, I don't proof-read my chapters it has always been like that so i don't notice spelling mistakes or grammatical errors so i'll probably edit some chapters out, I might actually but for now not yet.

Q : Who was that baby boy at the last chapter?

— That's Jing Yuan and Y/N's baby! Lan really was true to their words when they said they'll protect Y/N, That baby boy was unscathed and was born without issues. The wedding happened after Yichen's birth! (timeskip, oopsies) I might actually include his birth in the side stories! ༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

Q : What was you general idea for this fanfiction?

— I'm gonna be honest with you, It was heavy angst. But I really cannot write heavy angst that well, Y/N was meant to die together with the Mara Curse. But oh well oh— I can't kill y'all. Also I really tried following the whole plot but altered some parts of it so characters may be ooc. ᕦ⁠(⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ᕤ

I am also trying to finish the playlist for this story— RAAAAAH. <3