'Why my heart.... feels....so...weird?'

      'That aura....'

      'Why I've felt like I've seen this woman before?'

Becky asking herself in her heart with so many questions.

      'Is that? That person....'

..............................

Irin takes her phone out from her bag and dialled Becky's number. The phone rang on the other line and Becky pickup.

"Hello Bec, are you done for the session there?"

    "Hi Irin, yeah I've just ended my session here.       
     But I need to do some stuff here first. Maybe 
     about 20 minutes later you can come."

"Okay, then I'll get ready. After 20 minutes I'll be there to pick you up. Then we can go for lunch together. I also need to settle a few things at the office. See ya!"

     "Okay Irin, see you later!"

After 20 minutes, Irin arrived at the entrance of the WM where she parks beside the road in front of WM while waiting for Becky in the car. She feels amazed by how big the company is. Looking from outside the building she thought of how a CEO can be manage this big company. She wishes how she can be rich like the owner of it.

Then suddenly, she startled by the knocking at the car window and see Becky outside that sign to her to open the locked door. As she unlocks it Becky gets into the car.

"Are you spacing out Irin?"

"Aha, not really. Just me being amazed by this building in front of me. That's so big. I wish I can be the CEO here. Hahaha."— Irin said and laugh by her wishful thinking to be rich.

"That's a big dream you have. Well, who knows. One day you can be rich like Miss Freen Sarocha."

Irin start driving while they are still in their conversation.

"Who's Freen Sarocha?" — Irin looks to her side facing Becky as she first time hearing that name.

"Oh, it's the CEO of my agency." — Becky replied.

"And she so....beautiful. Like an angel fallen from the sky. Like....." She paused.

"......really beautiful."

"Oh, is it? Her beauty can make my girl stuttering like this uh?" — Irin replied with smirk. Even though Becky can't see Irin smirk, but Irin knows her friend and she felt that Becky face already had turns red by her own words.

"Err did I?" — Becky didn't admit it what she said just now and she try to change the topic cause of her sudden shyness by thinking of the CEO face.

"So where do we go for lunch today?" Becky asked.

About 10 minutes driving, then they arrived at the restaurant.

"People for 2 please." Irin said to the waiter there. Then the waiter escorting them to their seat and handed 2 books of menu. They both flip the pages of the menu to choose what to order for lunch. After they order their lunch at the waiter, they wait for their food to be served on the table. Irin broke the silent by asking Becky about the session that she attend in the morning today.

"So how it's going. Everything good?"

"It's great. I get to know new people I mean the other model that had been selected like me. It's more like ice breaking session and explaining all the procedure they need to do for new recruitment." — Becky replied.

"Ah that's great! I can see my friend here will be famous one day. With your talent I believe you can make your family proud." Irin compliment Becky like a mother being proud of her child because of their success.

"Speaking of the session thing. Hmm...you know just now I've mention about the ceo?"

"Yeah, that beautiful ceo you just said."

"Hmm..and do you remember the other day I've bumped into someone at the park?"

"Yes yes! I remembered that too."

"You know what Irin, that person I've bumped into is.....that ceo." — Becky said while looking down and embarrass by the incident. She sigh while she said that to Irin.

"Holly shit! Are you kidding me Bec?!" — Irin shock and feel unbelieved to what Becky said just now. Then she suddenly let out a small laugh to Becky.

"Eh why you are laughing ka?" She confused while looked at Irin.

"Why you look so serious Becky. And why you look like you...sad?" Irin said with her only left eyebrow raised.

"Of course, I look...shock and sad maybe or....whatever!" — Becky cannot think straight and confused how she felt right now. She also cannot describe it.

"I embarrassed you know! How can I face her while at the office later? And I think...I've bumped into her.....twice." — she continued

"Eh? Twice? When did the first time if the second time you are with me at the park?" — Irin asked.

"It's on the day of my audition. When I'm running late going to the audition and I bumped into her at the street nearby." — Becky replied

"And even I've spilled my coffee at her cloth last time." Becky said while cupped her face as she was so embarrassed by it.

Irin then laughed at Becky. She knows how clumsy her friend is, but she never expects that Becky can bumped into a same person twice. Like TWICE. Like they both destined for each other.

"Aigoo. Nong Bec, that's not a big problem. Maybe she can't remember you at all on what happen before. Just relax. You're thinking too much." — Irin said.

"But, I...."

"No but! You can act normal like nothing happen between you and her. Just act normal. Trust me, she'd maybe not even remember what happen."

Irin cuts and didn't let Becky finish her words. Then their food being served by the waiters.

"Just in time, come let's eat before it getting cold."

__________________________________

TBC
💜💜💜