I was chilling in my car smoking a wood when I received the message back from Moni.

It had been months since I last seen her, and ian gon lie she grew into her looks. She had a lil ass now and I was fuckin with it.

I was rey reply on some freaky shit, but then I decided to push up instead.

Me
Wya? You gon let me slide or you all talk?

kheumoniii
i'm at my hg crib, but you definitely can. 352 Hargrove Dr S

Me
I'm otw

"Bet" I said to myself. I licked my lips throwing this bih in reverse and pulling off. I had put the directions in my gps and that shit said 9 minutes away.

-

I called Moni on the gram.

"I'm down the street. Why you ain't use my number yet, got me calling on ig like i'm some weird ass nigga." I laughed it off but won't shit funny.

She giggling n shit. "My bad boo, ima use it next time for sure. But i'm coming out."

"Ight." I hung up the phone.

I pulled up in the driveway seeing bout 3 other cars parked. One was looking real familiar..

I brushed it off though and watched as Moni came out the house wearing something different than what I seen her in earlier.

She had on this tight black dress that hugged her body. It stopped right in the middle of her thighs, and crept up further as she walked. She had on them fur slides all the hoes used to wear back in the day.

She opened the car door and sat down. Damn her lil ass smelled good. She had on some lashes that made her pretty eyes pop, and her lips were looking real juicy with that lipgloss on.

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

 Ouuu, this nigga pulled up in the scatty wattyyyyyy

As soon as I got in I felt that nigga eyes on me. His eyes were real low, i could tell he had been smoking. I don't know why I fell for this shit, it was probably just the weed talking.

He opened the center console, pulling a bag of weed out.

"Shit, you smoke?"

I nodded my head 'yes' and he started patting his pockets.

"Damn, ion got no mo woods. You trynna ride with me right quick?"

"Yea, that's cool." I ain't wanna sound too chipper but baby I was happy ash to be a passenger princess!

He looked so good driving with one hand, and he also got some new tattoos since the last time I saw him.

We pulled up to the corner store and he turned over to me. "You want something?"

"I'm ok, thank you." He squinted his eyes at my response, but walked away anyway.

Makhi Eatmon (Khi)

She told me she ain't want nothing but ima get her fine ass something anyway

I walked around the candy aisle first, getting her a bag of sour gummy worms. She loved them jawns since she was a kid.

I then walked over to the refrigerators and got her a strawberry lemonade Calypse and i got me the blue lemonade one.

I walked up to the front counter and picked up a slim jim. Her breath be stank ash from them hoes.

"Lemme get a pack of russians too"

"Anything for you my friend" My nigga Muhammad was working tonight.

"$8.09"

I gave em a 10 and told him to keep the change.   I walked back to the car and gave Moni her shit. I could tell she was shocked.

"Khi, I told you I ain't want nothing" I looked at her from the corner of my eye.

"Girl, fuck allat."

This chapter was longer, I was definitely invested myself. Hm, I think ima turn it up a notch😂