At award function!!

Teju choose to wear a stylish yet simple saree ..left her hair open and did minimal makeup and was looking very gorgeous

Teju's saree

Teju entered the award function and saw their family and goes towards them

Km come to her- I'm very proud of you baccha!!! She hugged her and kiss her forehead and others also congratulate her..

And then award function started..then host announced "now time for the most awaiting award which is ..best hospital of the year .. which goes to "angel hospitals" (i don't know why I chose this name as hospital name) and the owner of the hospital ...who is "Tejasswi prakash" one of the most successful doctor.. who achieved so much in this small age by her own ..(the room is filled with claps..some were looking happy and some were looking jealous) and to give this award we have one of the most successful businessman of India "karan kundrra" ceo of kkundrra industries...

Listening his name teju was surprised!! Where others have neutral face as if they already know..

All turned towards back saw karan is coming from entrance.. walking with his powerful aura..he looked at teju with a smirk on his face..and goes towards the stage..
Karan's tuxedo:

Teju looked at their family they were smiling as they already know about it

Flashback!!

(When teju got the news about getting award...Karan was also invited to the same function as chief guest...when teju informed him about this he thought to surprise her...so he called their family and inform them to not to told about it as he wanted to surprise her..all agreed)

Flashback ends!!

Karan goes to stage and announced the name of teju..(teju was still shocked but still she goes towards stage and karan was looking at teju smirked)

Teju received the award and started her speech -"Thank you so much..for this award...i would like to thank everyone who are associated with the hospital, i would like to thank my all the doctors and staffs of my hospital" because with out them this wouldn't been possible.. congratulations every one !! This is our victory!! we did it.. thank you (in a professional voice).

Karan is very happy looking at his love getting award and feeling very proud..

The award function ended and both their family left after congratulating her..

Now karan and teju were alone...

Karan - congratulations my love!! Said softly and cupping her face kissed her forehead...

Teju suddenly remembered and pushed him and said - " I'm angry at you why .. didn't you.. inform me before"

Karan - oh my baby!! I'm sorry..i wanted to surprise you (said cutely holding his ears) please forgive me

Teju - smiled and hugged him

Karan- let's go..

Teju- where!!

Karan - patience my love!! Saying  he gave her a dress and tell to get ready..she nodded...
Outfit:

Teju came wearing

Teju came wearing ...dress ..and was looking breath taking..and then kiss her cheeks....and then he closed her  eyes with blind fold.

Teju- karan !! What are you doing !! Open my eyes!!

Karan - you trust me na!!

Teju- more than my self ( karan Smiled)

Then picked her up in a bridal style and place in car and drive towards their destination!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the  13th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼