07 | Oracle of The Cosmos

| 07 |

"Let's make an exchange, shall we?"
"An exchange of memories."
–Black Swan, Myriad Celestia: Fables About The Stars

"–Black Swan, Myriad Celestia: Fables About The Stars

Upon the forests shrouded in secrets...

Lays two siblings, mourning till dawn...

The fragile chalice of destiny is tilted once more...

Now where shall this world lead from now on...?

×××

| Alden Leywin |

It's been hours now.

Hours since Sylvia had died.

And she died alone too.

When I crossed the portal, I found a lonesome Brother lying on a patch of grass. Upon seeing me, he stood up and hugged me tightly, even though I pushed him away from seeing Sylvia's final moments.

He didn't blame me, he knew I had something to ask that he couldn't know yet. We may be siblings but there are things that we couldn't tell to each other yet, that was an unanimous fact and we both knew where to cross the boundaries.

As painful as it sounded, but it didn't lessen the trust we had to each other.

I didn't retaliate his hug, squeezing him even more tighter as tears welled up in my eyes once more. And we both let the dam of depression be destroyed.

And those times were us reminding of the precious moments we had with Sylvia, who treated us with love and care as if we were her blood.

It was painful yet beautiful to even think of.

Brother soon told me on how Sylvia managed to attach a final message to him, yet not telling me the full details. He only said that he'll change the path he walks, a path Sylvia would be proud of.

Heh, guess I wasn't the one missing out on something huh?

"Hey, Alden."

I looked at my Brother, who was standing with a small smile on his face.

"Think you can hold on?"

I blinked confused, contemplating if I should say yes. I nodded hesitantly in a positive manner, instantly regretting ut when I saw the mischievously dark smirk he had.

×××

"YOU FUCKARD!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT AGREED!"