01 | Impermanence Of An End

| 01 |
"Stand against hell's mausoleum and be sentenced for your life."
–Unknown General

Desolation and Futurism

That was what one sees upon this land.

An empire of isolation, swifting near the unmovable erosion.

From the strings of war, chaos, and entropy it rose and for shall the strings of war, chaos, and entropy it will befall.

Beneath the enemy's lines did a once fragile friendship collapsed upon my mindless choice.

Punished by God do I now roam the hell created for myself, tempting visionaries of a different path.

Seeing their rise, fall, and descendancy to death I vowed for a recreation of a future almost never to be found.

As the porcelain fractures danced upon my soulless skin, blinking ink driping beneath the lifeless ground as the kingdom he brought cried smoke to the skies.

A Limbo now lost and shall this soul move on.

A new life, a new try, a new beginning for the old end.

×××

| ??? |

Light at the end of a tunnel.

A phenomenon were people would wake up from the reaper's grasps and would scream "I saw the light" with chilled sweat visible.

How lucky for death to swiftly let them live.

I, who quite literally lived in its edge for decades, feel envy for those who've had joyous of living breaths and silenced eternal rest.

But fuck God did they know I deserve every second of this torture, a fact that will haunt my soul for centuries to come.

Yet the start of a great monologue is the start of a new story, but far gone mad am I to think about it.

A bit lonesome can be added to the mix.

But I'll ask the questions for a bit of a memory lane.

How did I die?

Stabbed and instantly perished. A friend gave the blow in a deathmatch tournament. I call it second suicide but to all that watched? Pure murder. The most horrible choice that my naive self did.

Where was I before I came to this tunnel?

My Limbo, a kingdom full of heavy forlornness. The prize of that deathmatch tournament, the one that took my life, was to rule that same kingdom. Now living long enough to see its collapse, admittedly I was happy for two reasons. And sad for a few. I'll close that memoria down and open it up later on.