02 | Extending Skies

| 02 |
"Watch as Gods cast their gaze."
"Watch thy monsters slowly prevail."
–Unknown Poet

In my past life, I spent the majority staying in the gray line of death and life

I spectated multiple lives come and go when I remained unchanged.

I stayed beside the lonely when I was alone.

I comforted the innocent when I was punished.

I encouraged the naive when I was afraid.

I guided the fools when I was fooled.

I committed things I should've done alive because I died.

A peace I hoped to achieve, a mercy I wanted to meet.

All for them.

For me to say a true apology.

×××

| Alden "Cecilia" Leywin |

Is this what a sentient-from-birth-baby feel when they crawl?!

Seriously, what is this pride?!

A few months ago, I started learning crawling from my brother, which kinda gave us a mentor and student vibe on something so nulled.

And now, hard work has paid off. As I speak, I am currently trying to crawl fast to a mirror, where my brother and parents sat waiting.

I'm seriously not even surprised at the weak muscles but somehow still.

I mean, baby instincts perhaps?

Anyways, I bumped my head making my way to the glass, no serious offenses. Brother patted my head as he led me to face the mirror, what a sight.

Cue the, tried to, hushed squeals of our parents.

As we both looked our reflections, I really realized how physically similar I was with my older sibling.

Really, really, similar.

My auburn hair patch was albeit longer and lighter shaded eyes that can mistook as blue packed ice but in a general sense we would and could be mistaken as twins of some sorts.