#𝐁𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐃|𝟔

-bejeweled, taylor swift

❛❛𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨?
𝐀 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐤, "𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧?"
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲, "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫" 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬❜❜

❛❛𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨?𝐀 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 �...

"WELCOME BACK, Y/N!"
Your former manager greeted you as you walked into the room.

You had just landed in Korea, it was last minute and unexpected. Ren dragged you on a plane and tried explaining that the agency was desperate for you, so -against your will- you were taken back to what would've been a regular occurrence a few months ago. "Why am I here?"

You got straight to the point which made her give you the answer you wanted. "Don't worry, you're not here to be forced into being an idol. Do you remember that group you were supposed to debut in?"

"Yeah... why?" You raised a brow, you didn't like where this was going. A year ago you were on track to debut in the company's biggest girl group, but just as they were about to debut you dropped out. Even though you worked so hard to become a part of it, recorded songs and learned the choreography you didn't want to do it. You only had one last chance at life and you didn't want to waste it by becoming a part of an industry that could potentially destroy you.