#𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇|𝟏

-death, melanie martinez

❛❛𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐭
𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫,
𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝❜❜

❛❛𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫...

"EW! YOU'RE SO UGLY HOW CAN YOU BE RELATED TO REN?"
A girl in your class pushed past you.

Her group shoved you into the wall and walked out of class in time for the lunch break. You rolled your eyes and headed to a quiet place to spend your lunchtime.

Plugging in your wireless headphones, you nodded your head to the beat of the music playing in your ears. It had been 12 years since you had been reborn into this body, almost all of your memories from your past life were gone. The only thing you could remember were significant moments like your death, maybe it was a defensive mechanism that cause you to repress your memories. After all, you did end your life for a reason.

Age had transformed your body, making you bigger than the other girls your age and your hair grew long enough to cover your face. This made you a target of bullying, the fact that your older brother was a huge star didn't help. Ever since your mother decided to leave when you turned 10 and Ren turned 16, to further her 'artistic potential'. You both knew it was an excuse for her to live her adulthood free of responsibilities. She'd send a large sum of money every so often but it was mostly your brothers' earnings from being an actor, model and entertainer that kept you afloat. This also meant that he was never home, the teen was either working abroad or at school so you barely saw him. Nobody took care of you, which led to you becoming careless. All you ever ate was junk food, all you ever did was stay at home playing video games or practising coding to hack into games. Before you knew it, you were overweight, depressed and lonely. All the friends you made as a child became distant the second you moved into the central part of Tokyo, so you became the forgotten child once again.