#𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎|𝟏𝟑

-the girl with the tattoo, miguel

❛❛𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨
𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐍𝐨, 𝐧𝐨❜❜

❛❛𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲�...

"OH SHIT! THERE'S A FIGHT!"
You gasped when you saw Akane scratch Yuki's face with her nail.

As you quickly ran down the stairs to see what was going on, you realised that they weren't fighting and it was just a misunderstanding when Yuki rushed to hug Akane. "Did you think there was a chance they would fight?"

You nodded at Aqua's question. "I mean it's kinda common for girls to fight over things like this. When I was a trainee there'd always be some sort of argument or fight every day, if you put a bunch of teenagers in a situation where everyone is fighting to stand out for it's bound to happen."

"Wow! You really are a pro Y/N!" Mem-Cho beamed after overhearing your words.

Aqua narrowed his eyes and turned to you. "Then from a professional perspective, what do you think will happen to Akane?"

Furrowing your eyebrows, you frowned at the thought of what could happen to the poor girl, you almost felt sorry for her. "It's not looking good for her."